6 course posh-nosh dinner cooked by chef Adam Handling

Man of Honour
No butter or crea m in that lot, and whilst there maybe 6 courses, they are tiny :p

It was clearly a tongue in cheek comment - maybe you need to take a break my man :)
or you know you could look and realise there's butter and cream in most causes and if you pt them on to two plate instead of 6 its not that small.
you lacked smilies in your first post and internet does not convey tone, and its a common complaint often brought up in such threads. Despite it not being true. So :p

Soldato
I think it looks amazing, all be it a bit extreme! Agree with the ash comments, it serves no purpose except to try to look fancy.

That said, it's always interesting to step out of your comfort zone and try something like this, treat it as an experience.

Soldato
For what? The latter? Making dusts/powders isn't uncommon. It's my educated guess based on seeing the above/having previously seen when he uses a beetroot powder/etc, combined with my knowledge and experience of these dusts/powders. As I said above, I know the sort of processes he'll be using, but I don't know the exact ingredients and ratios of them as I didn't taste it.

Ok, who am I to argue with Moses? :)

Soldato
I thought the hieroglyphs did suggest he had a few Michelin Stars.

Is Adam handling not obliged to give more information on the origin of the ash ?
so that you could confirm it meets your dietary requirements, ie. not carcinogenic, which I though burnt toast is, and that the ash he used, has more in common with activated charcoal , which is not carcinogenic ?

Associate
Anyone with any common sense lets a restaurant know in advance if they have any specific dietary requirements, and every restaurant that I've been to has been able to accommodate them.

Going by some of the replies, it would appear that some of GD have accidentally wandered into this thread.

Back
Top Bottom