8 Pack benches the EVGA 780ti Classified on air and the rest!!!

Your PSU may be light for two who knows. 780 ti draw alkot of current when going into 3D then it settles down but peaks may be too high for 850 watt units with high draw overclocked systems.

Your PSU may be light for two who knows. 780 ti draw alkot of current when going into 3D then it settles down but peaks may be too high for 850 watt units with high draw overclocked systems.

I will know soon enough as my 2nd card will be delivered today if my ax 860 is not capable I will go for the corsair rm 1000w

The card has OCP/OVP at 1.4v. I am able to bench at 1605mhz/2010 mems with 1.4 Vcore though so its looking good for 1.55 which is usually what you need to max out these cards. A new Bios is defo needed for the card for XOC and I have requested one from EVGA. I ran in window mode to check boost under full load with GPU-Z sensors tab and its 1605mhz.

Here is 3D 11 result at 1605/2010 with air cooled 5ghz Haswell. This is version 1.05 of teh bench which I have installed on this test rig at home. At work I have 1.01.

Last edited:
The card has OCP/OVP at 1.4v. I am able to bench at 1605mhz/2010 mems with 1.4 Vcore though so its looking good for 1.55 which is usually what you need to max out these cards. A new Bios is defo needed for the card for XOC and I have requested one from EVGA. I ran in window mode to check boost under full load with GPU-Z sensors tab and its 1605mhz.

Here is 3D 11 result at 1605/2010 with air cooled 5ghz Haswell. This is version 1.05 of teh bench which I have installed on this test rig at home. At work I have 1.01.

This is a modified card, right?

Nope!!!

Standard card no mods other than Bios which does not help as it does not go above 1.4v and LN2 cooling. I have requested a new bios as I say in the post. 1.55 this card will fly.

Boost score is crazy, impressive as Vince said the KPE would achieve 1825MHz LN2.

Was there much more you could get from the Hynix memory or is that simple because you went for more points in boosting the GPU? Why does it show 101% PX power target when you used a modded BIOS?

Back
Top Bottom