** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

OcUK Staff
OP
So the memory has more than doubled in price?

Our cost on the memory kit has increased by £25 exc vat, so that is £30. This is due to memory prices increasing and they are continuing to increase hence why 32GB kits are now over £200 and no longer the £80 they were earlier this year. 16GB kits are now around £100-£120, when we did this bundle last time our GeIL 16GB kit was at £79.99 I believe

The motherboard stock is now new stock based on a 1.23 dollar, which has increase our cost on the mainboard by nearly £20.

New stock of the Asetek cooling solution is also purchased in dollars, our previous batch of stock was months old, purchased with a 1.48 rate, now were on 1.23 rate stock which has increased our cost on these by nearly £10.

So unfortunately it all adds up, hence why the price will be around £50 more than it was previously, the actual cost increase on parts is more than £50. End of the day the bundle shall still cost considerably less than buying the parts separately.

Soldato
Our cost on the memory kit has increased by £25 exc vat, so that is £30. This is due to memory prices increasing and they are continuing to increase hence why 32GB kits are now over £200 and no longer the £80 they were earlier this year. 16GB kits are now around £100-£120, when we did this bundle last time our GeIL 16GB kit was at £79.99 I believe

The motherboard stock is now new stock based on a 1.23 dollar, which has increase our cost on the mainboard by nearly £20.

New stock of the Asetek cooling solution is also purchased in dollars, our previous batch of stock was months old, purchased with a 1.48 rate, now were on 1.23 rate stock which has increased our cost on these by nearly £10.

So unfortunately it all adds up, hence why the price will be around £50 more than it was previously, the actual cost increase on parts is more than £50. End of the day the bundle shall still cost considerably less than buying the parts separately.

:o It's still a hell of a deal regardless, lets be honest £50 isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things and OcUK still need to make a margin, and in fact the more people that ask and question it will only lead to higher prices in the future :o

Soldato
One of the reviews for this bundle says that there are no mounting screws for the cooler in this bundle is that true?

No. That will have been an error and will have been resolved by CS.

You get all the required fixings for the the pump for the socket you have specified. And you get all the required screws to fix fans and the rad to the case.

OcUK Staff
OP
One of the reviews for this bundle says that there are no mounting screws for the cooler in this bundle is that true?

This would have being an error.

Our stock count on Asetek coolers and parts was incorrect, we typically hold 6-12 months of Asetek stock as we use it for our system integration. About 2-3 weeks ago we had a fresh six months worth of stock arrive, obviously our cost when up a lot on those parts due to being purchased in dollars.

This year has being the worse Black Friday and Christmas for doing deals because everything has gotten more expensive to buy, so we had to pull a few rabbits from hats. :)

But as they say one could hope the only way is up now for the UK, fingers crossed. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
is there a post count min or invite only as i am unable to see the deal??

Anyone can purchase the bundle, the price will reduce on the 28th as promised but it shall only be promoted via our forum, but of course anyone visiting our webshop and looking at the product will be able to see the discount and buy it.

We just only promote it here on our forums and that is why joining our forum and reading the post here is a good idea as we do a lot of forum only promotions and competitions.

Oh and of course if you get posting regular you will entitle yourself to free shipping eventually. :)

Associate
Thank you Gibbo

I could not see in store, i have been a customer off and on, a lot more this year mostly but i mostly just read the forums only. I reg to ask a oc problem but it seemed to fix itself on the build i manage to do myself :) ty youtube!!

I have a look, maybe wait for 28th then if there is a little reduction as i have a whole pc build to buy less the monitor also 1080 you kindly already sell me the other month, i was silly the lian li case i was buying went up back another £50 so that saving will make me feel less silly no to buy the other week when it was low.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thank you Gibbo

I could not see in store, i have been a customer off and on, a lot more this year mostly but i mostly just read the forums only. I reg to ask a oc problem but it seemed to fix itself on the build i manage to do myself :) ty youtube!!

I have a look, maybe wait for 28th then if there is a little reduction as i have a whole pc build to buy less the monitor also 1080 you kindly already sell me the other month, i was silly the lian li case i was buying went up back another £50 so that saving will make me feel less silly no to buy the other week when it was low.

It is here, so set a bookmark. :)
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pac...-bundle-intel-i7-6700k-4.50ghz-bu-044-as.html

I added many things to This Week Only yesterday which will end on 28th, but we shall not end it until around 16:00 next week because the replacement This Week ONLY won't be as good as I went all out on this one. :)

OcUK Staff
B2 stocks for two real reasons. Mem training first one as b2 is first code softer training mem can train but fail post.

Second reason is cant read gpu bios. So maybe yes. Not as common as first but for sure possible..

Back
Top Bottom