** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Ordered with 16GB of Vulcan ram and an Intel 600P 128GB NVMe 3D NAND Solid State Drive.

My Asus P8P67, Intel 2500K and 8GB is getting on now so I thought sod it why not.

As for Thekwango and 8 Pack ... There is only one thing for it.

FIGHT !!!!

Associate
hi there I was lucky enough to get this bundle today but need help on fitting the cooler and radiator the bundle doesn't come with instructions I'm new to all this so be gentle lol
is this radiator supposed to be filled with water ? if so where is it filled from I cant see any filling hole anywhere
help

or can anyone point me in the right direction for the instructions

Associate
hi there I was lucky enough to get this bundle today but need help on fitting the cooler and radiator the bundle doesn't come with instructions I'm new to all this so be gentle lol
is this radiator supposed to be filled with water ? if so where is it filled from I cant see any filling hole anywhere
help

or can anyone point me in the right direction for the instructions

You don't need to do anything to the cooler/radiator as it's a closed loop system.
Make sure it's connected to the CPU and just mount the radiator onto fans :)

Most people tend to mount the radiator onto the top of the case.

Associate
thanks buddy with which screws to mount fans to the radiator I cant see any suitable or long enough ?
am I missin something surely theres a set of instructions somewhere ?

Associate
You don't need to do anything to the cooler/radiator as it's a closed loop system.
Make sure it's connected to the CPU and just mount the radiator onto fans :)

Most people tend to mount the radiator onto the top of the case.

thanks buddy with which screws to mount fans to the radiator I cant see any suitable or long enough ?

Associate
Still rocking my i7 920 from 2009. Such a great deal had to order 2, one for my sons. Many thanks to Gibbo. Should be a worthy upgrade hope I notice the difference.

Problem is it may cause a snowball effect, as I might now need a new gfx card to replace my 970 and then maybe a new case to fit the radiator in, or maybe a bit of modifications to my existing case.

Soldato
Still rocking my i7 920 from 2009. Such a great deal had to order 2, one for my sons. Many thanks to Gibbo. Should be a worthy upgrade hope I notice the difference.

Problem is it may cause a snowball effect, as I might now need a new gfx card to replace my 970 and then maybe a new case to fit the radiator in, or maybe a bit of modifications to my existing case.

\yeah tell me... not sure whether I'll need to change my r9 380

Associate
I've never bought an ocuk bundle before but there should be radiator screws included.

if not I believe the size is 30mm 6-32 UNC for most radiators

Above post will help with fitting the cooler to the CPU.
I learnt a lot from youtube videos a few years back, generic search for "how mount a CPU radiator" will net you a few results.
Corsair have a few good tutorials

Last edited:
Associate
I've never bought an ocuk bundle before but there should be radiator screws included.

if not I believe the size is 30mm 6-32 UNC for most radiators

Above post will help with fitting the cooler to the CPU.
I learnt a lot from youtube videos a few years back, generic search for "how mount a CPU radiator" will net you a few results.
Corsair have a few good tutorials

I hope there are rad screws included :eek: I gather that the size you mention takes into account the fan as well ? (Could well be a daft question cos I'm half cut)

Associate
Ordered this today along with the parts to make a complete system, Looking forward to the build tomorrow! Lucky the bin men emptied the bins today as i'll have to fill my waste paper bin with all the empty boxes!

Back
Top Bottom