** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Soldato
This should help those in need of help

Here are the instructions for mounting the cooler:
Parts laid out!! (PICS = slight RAG TAG... due to my camera phone and marketing team being at Iseries)

Retention ring hooked in.

and secured with clip.

Place the backplate on the back of the motherboard with the holes through the mounting holes on the board.

Screw the mounting post into the backplate.

Place the CPU block head over the mounting holes on the bracket. The inner holes are for this socket.

Screw down all 4 thumb screws one twist on each screw at a time until finger tight. Attach the pump!!

Associate
Hi there

Website is a bit eager today, pricing is now set, got it down to £500 for you guys with an 8GB kit and £550 with a 16GB kit. Make sure you check the memory and SSD options before ordering:

8Pack Approved - Elite Tier SkyLake Bundle: Intel i7-6700K @ 4.50GHz @ £500.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8Pac...-Bundle-Intel-i7-6700K-4.50GHz-BU-044-AS.html

Bundle Includes: Intel Core i7-6700K OEM @ 4.50GHz, Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, Choose Corsair, TeamGroup or GeIL super-fast DDR4, OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro CPU Cooler

Only £500.00 inc VAT - With 8GB Kit, more options on drop down

ORDER NOW

Ignore the fact it shows out of stock! All parts are in stock I shall update here when it has sold out and the bundle will be removed from the website completely once sold out, so it will show no order button and sold out when that time comes about.

Get ordering folks, plenty in stock! :)

I feel like im being really dumb (prob due to having a baby brain atm)

i ordered this with 32gm ram (think it was +£130?)

but my total price is £680.10? obviously - £11.10 delivery fee.

cant work out why its so much more?

**Nevermind - i think it was +£170 not £130 :D:D

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm thinking of getting the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case for this but I'm not sure if this case will be sufficient as Gibbo earlier on said you need a fan controller for the fans on the cooler and there's no room for one on this case as the one expansion slot will be used up by a blu ray drive. Can I just plug the fans into the motherboard instead?

Associate
I'm thinking of getting the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case for this but I'm not sure if this case will be sufficient as Gibbo earlier on said you need a fan controller for the fans on the cooler and there's no room for one on this case as the one expansion slot will be used up by a blu ray drive. Can I just plug the fans into the motherboard instead?

I have this same bundle from Black Friday deals and the same case...yeah just plug me to the mobo and control them through the bios.

Works a charm! Don't bother with the Asus AI suite unless you really have to.

Associate
I have this same bundle from Black Friday deals and the same case...yeah just plug me to the mobo and control them through the bios.

me too i did have my blu ray drive in while i installed everthing (no drivers on usb just cd) then i took it out..rad fits in fine

Soldato

Cool! Can you tell me how you mounted the cooler? Is it at the top or front? Wouldn't it be better at the front as the side vents at the front are not filtered?

Associate
All my stuff arrived about at 11am. Box has been battered on the way here but it seems everything inside is packed OK. Will only get to build it up tomorrow though :(

Caporegime
Ordered this today along with the parts to make a complete system, Looking forward to the build tomorrow! Lucky the bin men emptied the bins today as i'll have to fill my waste paper bin with all the empty boxes!

What!

I hope you don't mean the glossy component boxes!! :p :eek:

Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom