** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Ah damn! I only just checked the forums, I've been bouncing emails back and forth with customer service trying to get this while it was "bugged" out of stock and have just been told to keep checking this week for it coming back :( I'm glad I checked here otherwise I'd have been refreshing the page for 3 days for no reason.

Soldato
Is it better to remove the thermal paste thats on the cooler and use the stuff provided? (also havent dont this for years) better to apply new paste to cooler or directly to the cpu?

I've always placed the paste on the CPU and allowed the pressure of fitting the college to spread it. Though that may be different when using an AIO - maybe ask in the cooling/ocing subforum? But I'd definitely replace the stock paste with the one supplied.

Associate
brilliant gibbo - now just have to hope the inwin 303 and a decent fully modular psu are on sale round about the same time. less of course you'd let buy the case and psu now and you can ship the whole lot together on the 28.12.16 (don't wanna get stiffed on multiple delivery charges!) ;)

Free delivery FTW tho :)

Associate
not to northern Ireland :( - usually means a lot of decent deals get wiped out by the postage costs, hence I always try and buy everything at once

That's a pity you're not covered, I've also grabbed a few cheap bargains over the years which I would most likely have passed up on had it not of been for the free delivery option.

Soldato
UPDATE!

Maybe it was unwise of me to leave this bundle on sale overnight, because out of the allocated 80 units we had to do this bundle, overnight we have sold over 150 bundles. :eek:

However this is OcUK, we are not going to cancel and refund those order. We are going to fulfill them, however I do ask those of you who ordered last night at 19:00 will not get there 8 Pack bundle until end of this week or early next week, I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience and you are happy to wait upto a week to get your bundle, afterall the *ACTUAL SAVING* is around £270.00 so its like getting the CPU more or less for FREE or flip that around and its like getting the mainboard and RAM for FREE.

So please accept my apologies but I never expected it to sell so crazy over night considering the website displayed it as out of stock. So yes we shall fulfill these orders but a few items are out of stock such as Asetek coolers, Corsair memory etc. which are all due to arrive at OcUK by Friday fingers crossed. So you will get your 8 Pack bundle by next week latest.

If this is a major issue for anyone then please contact OcUK for a full refund, otherwise all good things come to those who wait. :)

NOW SOLD OUT: NEXT AVAILABILITY DECEMBER 28th

Hang on OCUK, it not Friday yet? I find it disgusting to be honest to have this offer two days earlier as everyone not getting paid day on the Friday. Oh well, have to wait again until DEc 28th to grab this offer!

Soldato
Hang on OCUK, it not Friday yet? I find it disgusting to be honest to have this offer two days earlier as everyone not getting paid day on the Friday. Oh well, have to wait again until DEc 28th to grab this offer!

By then i7 7700k will be so close you might aswell just wait for that tbh.

OcUK Staff
OP

Tough luck!

Plenty of warning was given in other Black Friday threads, so back down the nonsense and set a reminder for the 28th.

Associate
Waiting on my order, hopefully delivered next week, awesome deal thanks guys! :D

Quick question for Gibbo or 8-Pack....(or anyone else that would know)

If I decide not to use the AIO and install with a Noctua NH-U14S will this be sufficient to cool the 6700K considering it is overclocked to 4.5?

I presume it will be fine, just thought i would check....

Thanks again

Albaba

Soldato
How does the cooler compare to other AIOs? In need of an upgrade and this is tempting for when it comes back around

This is the best AIO cooler. Asetek are the OEM for all majors.

I use it for all my testing and binning.

The fans are quiet too just allow the MB to control them, plug them into CPU and CPU opt headers and set the profile in Bios to silent. Done!!

No other AIO for sure is better than this in 240mm form without going as high as EK predator.

if it's good enough for 8pack then it should be good enough for most of the rest of us ;)

Soldato
Waiting on my order, hopefully delivered next week, awesome deal thanks guys! :D

Quick question for Gibbo or 8-Pack....(or anyone else that would know)

If I decide not to use the AIO and install with a Noctua NH-U14S will this be sufficient to cool the 6700K considering it is overclocked to 4.5?

I presume it will be fine, just thought i would check....

Thanks again

Albaba

I had reservations too, but apart from it being the first time I've ever installed an AIO, and it taking me an hour longer than it should have, this one is pretty damn quiet and seems to perform well so far in my limited testing.

Soldato
Thats not the point he's trying to make. It's this cheap because it's being replaced soon.

whether it's being replaced or not is slightly irrelevant. it is a cracking price either way. if the fact is was being replaced was the only consideration do you not think all the current gen i5/i7 cpu's would be getting a huge discount?

Back
Top Bottom