** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Soldato
£499 won't be possible due to how much memory prices have further increased in the last few weeks, I shall be aiming to get it as close to £549 as possible. :)

bit disappointed with that. was about to buy on black Friday then held off when I found out it would be offered again on the 28th as it gave me a bit more time to pick a new case.
appreciate prices ($ to £) can and do vary, guess I just wrongly thought the mechanisms were already in place to offer the deal again as stated.
shame as the extra 50 odd quid coupled with the delivery charges to NI and the fact it also appears the Geil RGB Evo's aren't being offered this time round have knocked bit of the gloss off for me. double shame seeing as I already dropped a couple of hundred quid on a new case and psu :(

Soldato
bit disappointed with that. was about to buy on black Friday then held off when I found out it would be offered again on the 28th as it gave me a bit more time to pick a new case.
appreciate prices ($ to £) can and do vary, guess I just wrongly thought the mechanisms were already in place to offer the deal again as stated.
shame as the extra 50 odd quid coupled with the delivery charges to NI and the fact it also appears the Geil RGB Evo's aren't being offered this time round have knocked bit of the gloss off for me. double shame seeing as I already dropped a couple of hundred quid on a new case and psu :(

That sucks, hope you can find a suitable solution, I didn't see the price was going to go up either. I'm out now if that's the case, it's lost it's appeal considering it's about to be replaced.

Soldato
B2 stocks for two real reasons. Mem training first one as b2 is first code softer training mem can train but fail post.

Second reason is cant read gpu bios. So maybe yes. Not as common as first but for sure possible..

Thanks for your help. Hopefully get a chance to do further testing in the next couple of days.

Associate

Plus 1

Scraped £500 together ready to buy on 28th, but really cant stretch any further than that at this time of year.

Really disappointed, maybe i have misunderstood/misinterpreted all the comments from Gibbo and the team saying this deal/bundle will be back on sale on the 28th........... its not the same price.

Maybe they said the bundle will be going on sale on the 28th at a bit more money, i cant be bothered to read through it again now...... its too hard through these tears:mad:

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
At £550 its still a bargain.

I mean I honestly never saw such moaning at a great priced product.

You all had a chance first time around and to say I held off for 28th is talking serious junk... The product was on sale overnight even though we had sold out first time round and we honoured all these orders so everyone had 24 hours plus to order before the 28th was ever mentioned.

Gibbo said it may be slightly more expensive yes but its still a great price for the performance.

Soldato
You all had a chance first time around and to say I held off for 28th is talking serious junk
no actually mate that isn't actually on saying that, your statement is in direct reference to me and it's not junk. I stated at the time I was going to buy. then when I was told (I don't me personally was told - rather when it was announced on the forum) that it would be going on sale again on the 28th I then stated that was great as it allowed me a bit more time to browse for a new case as that particular day I was a bit pushed for time due to work commitments. so before making comments like that towards your customers make sure you fact check first please

edit: and yes it is still a great price, don't think anyone has said it isn't.

Soldato
The product was on sale overnight even though we had sold out first time round and we honoured all these orders so everyone had 24 hours plus to order before the 28th was ever mentioned.

I am sure I can repeat this bundle on Boxing Day for sure. :)
posted @ 21st Nov 2016, 12:29

the deal went live @ 10am on the 21st so no everyone didn't have 24hrs to order before the 28th was ever mentioned. again fact check please before, in a round about way, calling your customer a liar

Soldato
It's been said that the exact deal was going again, that's the point. No one is disputing the value of the offer, not once.

Plus you post like the thread is full of endless moans when it isn't, a couple voicing displeasure and rightly so tbh.

Your attitude towards your customers here leaves a lot to be desired.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Your attitude towards your customers here leaves a lot to be desired.

It certainly does. This isn't the first time I've seen such sort of posts on here from him either.

Some people may not have had the £500 available the first time the deal came around and maybe needed another months savings meaning they had to wait for the 28th of December. Being told the deal would be repeated, kind of indicates the exact same pricing would be used the 2nd time around.

Perhaps thinking about your potential customers circumstances should be in order before spouting off about how it's "junk" that people were waiting for the deal again

Soldato
Perhaps thinking about your potential customers circumstances should be in order before spouting off about how it's "junk" that people were waiting for the deal again

the junk statement was directed at me as it was me who specifically stated that I had intentionally held off buying first time round. so he wants to call me a liar without doing so directly.

delightful I must say. pretty sure I've never been called that before, least not from a company who's goods I purchase. anywho no skin off my nose. I have a slight compatibility issue with the case and psu I ended up buying for this bundle which I was prepared to work around myself as I think it would have all looked pretty good together and had been chatting in CS support about. well fraid that's not happening anymore, i'll be requesting an rma first thing in the morning, so they can have their case and psu back and keep the bundle.

i'd have understood the reply had I been having a major meltdown about the deal, I simply said it took a bit of the gloss off. not as much as being called a liar on a public forum does though :(

Associate
I am a bit disappointed about this as well, it was suggested the deal would be bought back at £499, I read Gibbo's post and I understand the reason why it may not be able to but I feel you should at least honour this deal for that day only. Its not like your going to be making a loss on this stuff and even if you do its a one day thing.

I was just awaiting the 28th and i know its only 50 quid or so but I feel this may make me hold off now.

Associate
I think the intentions of OCUK are honourable, they're doing the deal twice this year, last year it was only once if you count that both deals were over the same weekend.

Iirc the cost between the two was greater then also.

It's a good deal, just slightly over what myself and others paid in Nov. Money and time are an issue for us all but I think everyone's benefitting here!

Loads of people including myself missed out last year. Check last years thread...that was real moaning lol, this is just misscommunication.

I bought most of my bits for this deal from ocuk and spread the cost over several purchases. It was tough staring at components as they arrived knowing you needed other bits to complete the build (I didn't have a pc at all at the time) but gave you that time to try to ensure compatibility and read numerous manuals you'd have to refer to in a panicked state come building time lol.

Deffo buy this if you can, its miles cheaper than anywhere else and you'll get good pre/after sales support. 'Tis the season to be jolly!

Back
Top Bottom