• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£830 budget??

Soldato
What would you buy and why??
Game at 1080p and 120hz
Currently my 780 does very well in bf4, a few settings are dropped and it looks great to me, as i like blowing the crap out of everything in my boat!! Framerates can drop which are noticeable at times.
Also for those that know me i like the odd benchmark so what do i do??

Another lightning would most definitely give me the extra frames but from my experience due to the poor memory is not going to set the tables on fire!

Waterblocks are a must.

Very tempted by the 780Ti kpe and i'm led to believe that these will use the standard classified block.

What about the 290X Lightning??

Only thing is benchmarks are short lived but what would you do??

Caporegime
What would you buy and why??
Game at 1080p and 120hz
Currently my 780 does very well in bf4, a few settings are dropped and it looks great to me, as i like blowing the crap out of everything in my boat!! Framerates can drop which are noticeable at times.
Also for those that know me i like the odd benchmark so what do i do??

Another lightning would most definitely give me the extra frames but from my experience due to the poor memory is not going to set the tables on fire!

Waterblocks are a must.

Very tempted by the 780Ti kpe and i'm led to believe that these will use the standard classified block.

What about the 290X Lightning??

Only thing is benchmarks are short lived but what would you do??

290X Lightning x2 Nick. :cool:

Its about time you came home, you've been gone far too long. :p

Soldato
Either 780ti classy, 290x ltg (remember blocks will be another few months after release if you're lucky for the ltg!!).

Greg mentioned it so I'll suggest it, keep the 780 and buy the asus monitor, no need to worry about low frame lag etc...

Soldato
OP
i cant make up my blinking mind, both will have the power i need one option way more than the other, but i'm likely to change cards before games will utilise all that at 1080

YOUR BASKET
1 x EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Dual Classified "KINGPIN Edition" 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (03G-P4-3888-KR) £739.99
2 x EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Dual Classified HydroCopper 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (03G-P4-3789-KR) £539.99 (£1,079.98)
1 x EK Water Blocks EK-FC780 GTX Classified - Acetal+Nickel £89.99
Total : £1,919.56 (includes shipping : £8.00).

Back
Top Bottom