• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8400 Wolfies are in stock :-)

Associate
agreed, shame, the attraction of the e8400 for me is the price. Id prob be prepared to pay a little more to get one today as I have all my components except the cpu. But not that much more.

I'm sure they will sell as nowhere else has them right now. And boy have I looked ;)!

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Madness. No sane person would choose this over a Q6600 for about the same price.

let's not travel down that road yet again ;)

to be fair the number of large shops that price the E8400 the same as the Q6600 is surprisingly low given the shockingly short supply of the E8*00 series chips. i dread to think what availability of the Q9*50 chips will be like by comparison.

Associate
let's not travel down that road yet again ;)

to be fair the number of large shops that price the E8400 the same as the Q6600 is surprisingly low given the shockingly short supply of the E8*00 series chips. i dread to think what availability of the Q9*50 chips will be like by comparison.

Yeah I know it's been debated to death, but I was quite shocked at the price for the 8400 at OCUK. I was considering getting one instead of a Q6600 if it was, say £120, but this has pretty much made up my mind for me.

Or do I wait for the new quads...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom