• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8800 GTX Electrical Noise Under Load

Soldato
OP
easyrider said:
What was it?

Well I decided to put the card in my Badaxe which is now in my media server and it didn't make the strange noise I have been hearing. Anyway to cut a long story short its coming from my Seasonic 600W. Funny thing is the PSU was the first thing I thought I had checked. The 600W Seasonic in my MCE doesn't make the same noise. PSU's I can sort we have loads at work so no hassle in the end. Now I can enjoy the card.

Soldato
OP
Jay_t said:
Could I put in an offer to buy the second best cpu you find kind sir. :D I've looking for a week 29B for ages and have gotten nowhere. :o I'll pay you a very good price for any 6600 that can easily do 3.6Ghz dual prime stable. :)

Well it just so happens I have a 29B that will do 3.6 prime stable and then some but this is not the place for this sort of thing. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom