8Pack approved AMD Ryzen5 1600 OC bundle, smash the competition is da mission!! :)

Associate
They haven't done that for a few years now no matter if it's a cheap £50 board or a £400
None are shrink wrapped from distribution. The boards amd other products in this bundle are unopened and sent as received in our warehouse.

Seems odd though there was no sticker preventing me from opening the box up, so I just assumed they had took it out and tested it.

Soldato
Retail. All retail.
Bought this just over a week ago - retail everything including CPU with the Spire cooler

Thanks chaps - that really does look good. I'm super tempted to push the buy button but can't really decide between the Asus or Asrock bundle - I do like the look/features/gazillion of USBs better but the Taichi comes with wifi which I will need as well.

I'm not sure if the price difference is justified too - all other places sell the ASUS for less and actually sell the new wifi model for the same price as OCUK does base one. The bundles are great value but this is slightly off-putting and makes decisions difficult.

Associate
are both of these out of stock now

will you be be doing any different bundles for the ryzen 5 1600 ?
are you also able to do a bundle with 6gb graphics card ?

as im looking a new set up for myself

cheers mark

Back
Top Bottom