90's

Relevant comic for the 90's!

Lmao :D

I haven't actually read the article yet but the advert for contact lenses was brilliant :D

:Edit: Wow, now I've read it it's weird how many memories it brings back! 0181 811 8181!

I always remember that because my old work phone number was 0181 818 1818 and quite often I'd come to work on a Monday and there would be messages from kids left on my voicemail!

I have just remembered the thing that i used to love more than anything when i was around 10-12. Does anyone remember that show that was like a comic. I think it was called Zap or something. It was brilliant.

i used to try and get home as quickly as possible to watch that!

Ah man, what's the name of that kid's programme that was usually on every day before (or after) Art Attack? I remember it had about 9 windows with different things/people in them and it would choose one every episode and then follow on with a story or activity.

Edit:

I have just remembered the thing that i used to love more than anything when i was around 10-12. Does anyone remember that show that was like a comic. I think it was called Zap or something. It was brilliant.

i used to try and get home as quickly as possible to watch that!

Yeah that's the one!

zzzapukshow.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom