90's

I wasn't a kid in the 90's but still brings back some memories. It's hard to believe that the 90's in past tense and so long ago.

'love got the world in motion' with the John Barnes Rap - World Cup Italia 90!! I remember blasting this in my car on the way home early to see the semi along with the rest of the county.. 21 years ago - I feel like crying myself!

Ah man, what's the name of that kid's programme that was usually on every day before (or after) Art Attack? I remember it had about 9 windows with different things/people in them and it would choose one every episode and then follow on with a story or activity.

Aren't you referring to zap?

Anyone remember Spatz? :D

Aren't you referring to zap?

Anyone remember Spatz? :D

Yup, I remember Spatz!

Also remember Big Breakfast with Johnny and Denise in the morning before they went and got Kelly Brook, then replacing her with Lisa Tarbuck.

Live and Kicking on a Saturday morning - "WE DON'T DO DUVETS!"

'love got the world in motion' with the John Barnes Rap - World Cup Italia 90!! I remember blasting this in my car on the way home early to see the semi along with the rest of the county.. 21 years ago - I feel like crying myself!

Too young to remeber Italia 90, but Fully recall every moment of Euro 96!:D

Gazza's goal and celebration against Scotland is something i will never forget, and also the Shearer/Sheringham combination destroying Netherlands. I remember that game particularly because i was never in any doubt that we would beat them easily.

Unfortunately i also remember the utter despair i felt when seeing Gazza mere millimetres away from senidg us through:(

If there is one memory of Euro 96 that is etched in to my memory though it is Psycho screaming at the crowd. Immense:)

fxrrep.jpg

Remember these? No one ever had the Tazmanian Devil ones. IIRC you could only get them from Dorito's and they were quite a new crisp back then and no one would eat them. Fussy kids n all.

Last edited:

:cool:

I still listen to the Power Rangers movie theme at least once or twice every week, its an awesome song especially the killer solo at the start. Still wish I had the movie actually....Ivan Ooze **** YEAH!

Back
Top Bottom