A 10 hour walk (the Jay Slater thread)...

And “volunteers”, how many actually flew out? You could literally charter a jet for less money than that.
no idea how many flew out but i'd imagine the flights, accommodation, food etc will have taken a fair whack out of that. assuming they are using the funds legitimately that is!

i'm just guessing here but i'd imagine the family would rather have not had the cash and a nice holiday and their son to still be alive (not that i'd call searching for someone the definition of a nice holiday)

body found and very close to where he was reported missing i thought they had drones and dogs etc how did they miss his first time

They didn't reveal the exact locaiton, perhaps it's partly out of embarrassment? Like I wonder if he was ridiculously close, like within a couple of hundred meters of where his phone pinged.

Now they want more money to extend their holiday? How about just pay for the funeral yourself, like everyone else does, the mum sounds like a complete scrounger.
Part and parcel of the ‘entitled’ side of society, unfortunately.
I’ve absolutely no doubt the family are utterly devastated at the lads deaths but the whole ‘to give him a proper send off’ is a bit silly and dare I say it, offensive.
Plenty of folk in the graveyards who never got the ‘send off’ they deserved.

How much was raised previously £50k or something? I guess those drug debts aren’t paying themselves.
The £60k they already raised isn't enough to cover a funeral? How thick do people need to be to donate more money to her.

How much was raised previously £50k or something? I guess those drug debts aren’t paying themselves.

A "send off he deserves"? So a machete to the head whilst numerous other people punch, kick and otherwise beat the crap out of him? :confused:

not dissimilar to Mosely - after a few golden hour(s) little chance of finding someone alive, so resources deployed commensurate - it's not 127 hours

Back
Top Bottom