A 10 hour walk...

Soldato
I don't roll deep, hence why I don't wear them when going to unknown places... lol
What's Wiley, Danny Weed and Dizzee got to do with this? :confused:

Can anyone translate this from "wannabe gangsta" to English please?
"A levy imposed on those wearing expensive timepieces. If one is to wear such an extravagant accessory on their wrist then make sure, and in the words of Mike Skinner, you have "...two fat ***** backin' him up" otherwise you dare those dastardly scallywags to relieve you of it!"

Last edited:
Caporegime
I hope, for @slinxy's sake, that he is being satirical :eek:

andrew-tate-top-g.gif

Caporegime
Had a look on that Facebook page earlier tonight and someone's suggesting anyone up on the mountains looking for him should take something magnetic so they can recover his phone of it's been dropped :o

Has anyone tried walking around with a rolex on their arm to try and tempt him out yet? :cry:

Dumb *** tax... if you're going to flex a rolex, make sure you're rolling deep, if not; you will get it taxed from you.

Anyone wearing one will be assumed to be fake surely.. 12 quid a watch at the beach?

Police warn deaths may be linked to dangerous stimulants in green, white or yellow pills with Rolex, Mitsubishi or star logos

Police warning over 'Speckled Rolex' ecstasy pills after one man dies

Wonder if theres a link between Rolex and a bag of pills known to be used by clubbers.

I wonder if the airbnb guys were dealers he owed money to... yea jay you can leave lol...

our friend will get you down the road, but make sure you post a photo of the doorstep as you leave so the world knows you left here alive and well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom