A Battlefield 2142 thread

Permabanned
Well I thought I would kick start this thread off as I have signed up as a BF2 veteran! So should get a few bonus's there hopefully. :cool:
Could not resist the pre-order option via the EA downloader :D
It's not long til the fun a games kick off. Just hope this game does not have all the bugs in it like when BF2 came out. Only time will tell. . .

2142.jpg

Has anyone else pre-ordered this game?

Some good sites to look at:

EA 2142 UK.com

BF2142.com

and

totalbf2142.com

Last edited:
Associate
Beta tested this and it is a huge improvement on BF2. More team play, better squad tools (points for squad play as well to encourage it), excellent artwork/design.

A great game which will give hours of play.

Caporegime
lmao thats what some said about bf2... look how things changed

I really dislike the stats that go with these new bf's like battlefield 2, its killing the mod community

POE 2 excellent mod, but hardly anyone is playing :mad:

Associate
Neil79 said:
lmao thats what some said about bf2... look how things changed

What you say makes no sense. BF2 was (and remains) an excellent game, played by thousands of people for more than a year now. BF2142 is an improvement.

What is your point exactly ?

Caporegime
Errol said:
What you say makes no sense. BF2 was (and remains) an excellent game, played by thousands of people for more than a year now. BF2142 is an improvement.

No need to explain , if you don't understand my point then so be it

Soldato
Errol said:

And one of the most buggiest, worst development team backed game I have personally ever come across... ? Yes its a "good" game, but would be 10times better if it actually worked for me :)

Soldato
mosehn said:
what kind of cpu would make this game run good , i am looking to build a new rig

If its anything like the beta was (probably wont be but hey)

the beta ran on my rig amazingly well to say the least. (3000venice at stock, 1gig ram, 7800gt)

Soldato
Errol said:
Beta tested this and it is a huge improvement on BF2. More team play, better squad tools (points for squad play as well to encourage it), excellent artwork/design.

A great game which will give hours of play.

wow, thats really surprising, everyone i have spoken to, including myself think that the 2142 beta sucked the big one. (Yes, i know it's a beta)

Soldato
Best advice I can give is trade in BF2, don't buy 2142, and instead spend your money on the original Battlefield 1942, and install the DC and DCX mods.

EA have got this thing recently of releasing sequels and addon packs of the same damn games. And none of them work properly.

Caporegime
Errol said:
Presumably these people were retarded or users with very low intelligence ?

Yeah just on about every server no less. :rolleyes: I seriously dunno what people see in the game, its gonna be another ea game where they'll discover bugs, screw with the balance of the game and people will get bored of it. Bf2 is still laden with bugs and balance issues over a year after its release, not a bit of wonder people have started to call the battlefield series the "betafield series".

And for all ea's crap about proning constantly not being a viable tactic anymore its funny how in the beta thats all i seen people do and coming out on the winning side more times than not.

Back
Top Bottom