A battlefield2 thread

Soldato
Feel free to add anything u want about this upcoming game ill start.....

I cant wait for this game ive already preordered it and watched lots of videos about. The action looks amazing and the team play sounds like itll actually work. But is anyone worried about the 2gb of memory needing to run it smoothly, im not too sure if thats true even though the producer of the game on a video i watched said it did need it. Also what about broadband connections anyone worried about that, i got a 1mb connection but will that be enough, i get pings of 44-87 on counterstrike source.

Soldato
OP
well all i can say is im just very excited about this game and cant wait to play it. Ive already begun making a clan for it so far only got 2 members and made 2 webpages on it.

Soldato
OP
gord said:
calm down Muffin....you know he wasnt saying that, your sarcastic response was not necessary, youve seen how the guns fire from vids, frankly i think they are fine..moving on

new vid...60 minutes

Get it here 1: http://www.home-of-fraggin.de/files/BF2-Warsaw.mpg (right-click save as)
Get it here 2: http://www.cm.umk.pl/~michalo/BF2-Warsaw.mpg (right-click save as)
Get it here 3: http://www.downloads.jolt.co.uk/getdownload.php?id=5401
Is this a wind up u cant download it off jolt.co.uk it keeps going round in circles. You press to download it and it goes to a different page.

Soldato
OP
i cant wait for it to come out, so much so that ive upgraded to this:-
DFI Lanparty ultra-d
amd64 san diego 3700 it was on offer :p
x800xl connect3d i should notice a difference compared to my 9800xt
And im expecting this to play the game in ultra quality, unless my old memory will let me down, which is a 1gb geil value memory.

Soldato
OP
Ive just started to get into bf2 after i bought some 2gb memory which made it playable.And im really enjoying it, so far ive played about an hour on a ranked server and got the basic sniping badge and a mounted gun badge i think.
I bought this game the day it came out and only played about 30mins worth cause of my spec.
But im afraid im not gonna be playin as much as i like cause of my broadband usuage but near xmas im migrating to another one that has unlimited usuage, cant wait. :)

Soldato
OP
Got told off yesturday cause i was baseraping which i didnt know what it meant and i got kicked. But it was so cool i was a sniper and i didnt die at all on that map and got absolutly tonnes of kills.
Was i in the wrong or is baseraping something they made up, i think it was because as soon as they spawned they got a head shot from me. But i couldnt beleive it i was just lieing in one spot the whole map and at some point they stared at me for a few seconds and look away they just couldnt see me. :p

Soldato
OP
geiger said:
Its bit of a low thing to do but then what would you expect of a sniper really. Hardly an honourable profession. Its poor form because you are exploiting the games mechanics, ie spawn points and theres no way you can take over the base or do any good for your team besides make a nusiance of yourself to the other team

If any of them had sense they would have realised, reported and then gone searching for you. I always jump in the heli and go nuke the git.

I didnt know i was doing wrong until i was kicked then i went straight back on and asked why was i kicked then they told me and told him im still very noobish when it comes to these bf rules and then afterwards i had a very enjoyable match.

Edit: also i was doing good for my team as they had little resistance from the enemy. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Lo everyone i need some noob help so far ive played about 3 hours worth of this game all together. Ive been the sniper like 99% of the time and got the basic sniper badge and about 5 other badges and stuff but still cant unlock the new sniper rifle what do i have to do?

Soldato
OP
Hi everyone glad to see my thread is still popular ( not 5 star popular though :D ) but anyway im having a problem. Ive installed v1.12 update which is the latest update i think. But when i want to play a game of bf2 it wont let me saying its modified and please revert to the latest official bf2 version. Its been like this for over a week now. :(

Back
Top Bottom