A battlefield2 thread

Soldato
Last Kronin said:
I dont really find that the 1st medic unlock is good for sniping, not now anyhow, maybe its just me and that stupid crosshair arrow thing but i can never hit someone on a single shot but take a few pot shots with it and hopefully hit them. :(

I've made some really good long shots against the computer - but the sights do seem to be wildly off sometimes.

Associate
I find the **5 in scope is a bit iffy. It seems to do okay in single shot mode but generally I prefer it in burst.

But generally I rarely use the sniper. I prefer the the Barett thick crosshair line and all.

The last unlock is more accurate for more players but I find I just don;t like the generall feel of it.

Mind you I prefer support and if you have ever used their guns they are wildly inaccurate.

To help give support fire when your squad is reloading their weapons and healing themselves that's fine but for one on combat you really need to perservere with it.

But two support guys together that is a deadly combo in a squad.

Associate
Minstadave said:
Its a little easter egg, if you smash certain crates they're full of bears.

screen014.png

lol so i am not going mad, never saw that b4 and i play far too much for my age.

i had a few to drink (i play better!?) i thought i was off to cloud cokoo land.

cheers

Associate
Minstadave said:
If its USB just plug it into the USB port and windows will recognise it, you don't have to plug anything into your XFi

squading up with mics is brill ! :cool:

As you can tell other members very quickley what is going on, where the bad guys are, what to do next.

The other night there was 4 of us in a squad mic'ed up. 1 person was a friend off mind, 1 chap was from USA, the other 1 from up North some where. However we played amazingly. I went spec Ops, layed C4 on roads, flags, bridges, jeeps, copters. Then other guys resupplied me and were look outs as we wait foe bad guys to come along, then blow up them. The copter is the best as 2-3 people dive in, it takes off the BOOM ! ! ! No more bad guys :cool:

Soldato
silversurfer said:
If you like squads where people talk, the usa servers tend to be better for that. Americans love to talk :D
I was on a DoD:S game where they roleplayed. I was nearly sick after 5 minutes.

Question: today whilst being my usual pain in the bottom I picked up a sniper rifle that seemed silenced. Is that part of SF? Is it worth a buy for that one rifle or is there another way? Do I need to work to another lock if I do?

v2^

v2^

Associate
I have managed to unlock 2 weapons, how do i select the weapons i have unlocked in multiplayer ? I just see the default.

Am i stupid or is there something i need to do ?

Thanks in advance :)

Permabanned
If I remember correctly there will be a little up and down arrow at the side of the weapon you can press to change..

If it's not an up or down arrows it's something you press, should be easy to spot because none of the other weapons will have it.

Permabanned
Spacky said:
http://bf2s.com/player/36131362/ :D

My advice is stick at snipering, it takes practice patience and cunning ;)

Bullet drop, bullet time (distance to hit target) and angle, I was always a sneaky player in any game so sniper suits me :D

Its a slow skill, some games I get 2 kills, 12 kills with maybe 1 or no deaths. I use to use armour and assault class I still do as but don't recommend a tank and sniper.

Edit - Megatron I share the same birthday date

You sound like my kind of player.

I've added you on MSN, hope you don't mind. Maybe we can play sometime?

v2^

v2^

Associate
Hlebio said:
If I remember correctly there will be a little up and down arrow at the side of the weapon you can press to change..

If it's not an up or down arrows it's something you press, should be easy to spot because none of the other weapons will have it.

Cheers i found it :)

Soldato
v2^ said:
I have managed to unlock 2 weapons, how do i select the weapons i have unlocked in multiplayer ? I just see the default.

Am i stupid or is there something i need to do ?

Thanks in advance :)

1st It may take awhile for you to be able to select the new guns, maybe a day from unlocking them.

2nd When in game/spawn selection area go to the class you have unlocked the weapons on there should be a small arrow where the padlock used to be click on that to cycle thru the available weapons.

Permabanned
Hlebio said:
You sound like my kind of player.

I've added you on MSN, hope you don't mind. Maybe we can play sometime?

Ahhhh twas you who added-eth me.

I need to crank up my AT playing but I feel AT is just cannon fodder with a big smoke tail that says "Yooooou whooooo am over here".

Back
Top Bottom