A battlefield2 thread

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
It's Not Bunny hopping it's Athletically avoiding bulletts :p
I think it's funny and just wait for them to land and then shoot them. Don't waste your bulletts while they are bouncing up and down just pause, when they land fill them with lead not forgetting to stand over them saying NO CAN DO :D
I must admit that at times when sneaking about through the streets and jittys when some dude jumps out on me i crap myself and hit every button there is :p The amount of times i have literally jumped up off my chair is way to many as when i crash back down my chair moves and i am all messed up.
All good fun though a.

Associate
The only time I'll bunny hop is if I'm re-loading and getting shot or I spawn infront of someone spawn camping. That's usually the only way I get away.

Tea bagging a bunny hopper that I just killed is always fun. :D

Soldato
R3323 said:
This game is starting to realy annoy me, i am still geting ctds after trying a few diffrent memory settings.
Now i have started geting gfx problems. 6.9 ati drivers, and the card is not overheating. Anyone know how to fix this?

Im going to try a reinstall and see if that fixes anything.

BF2 would be an amazing game if it just worked without all the bugs.

You mention you have tried different memory settings but have you altered your CAS setting ? If your memory is CAS2 then set 2.5. etc.This will fix a lot of CTD's, fixed mine & on Oblivion also :D

Another fix is in the videodefault in your BF2 folder.
renderer.allowAllrefreshrates 0 change it to 1.

This is important if you are using non standard refresh rates

Associate
I have just uped the memory voltage by 1 and i think i might be fixed :)
I have played for about an hour with no ctds, gfx problems or restarts, i would usually get one of them in the first 10mins of a game.

Now how long to the next problem :rolleyes:

Associate
Personally I stay out of the debates, but stay off 50K servers as they kick for completely false excuses entirely and ban everyone who argues.

namely one poor admin :(

Whoop

Soldato
Whoop said:
Personally I stay out of the debates, but stay off 50K servers as they kick for completely false excuses entirely and ban everyone who argues.

Whoop
ive been on the 50k servers for the last few nights an had no probs they all seem like a good bunch to me .

Associate
Whoop said:

Whoop

Right, I was with that admin less than 5 minutes ago, in his squad and I can say he did nothing wrong. He kicked that guy for base raping, he was in a tank on the Spetsnaz helipad killing everybody around. I was in the helo with him and saw his name. He was rightfully kicked

The second kicking was for a guy who teamkiled him and who shot me on the helipad while waiting for the chopper, with an M95. In other words, he killed for a vehicle. That is against the 50K rules, so he was kicked.

Associate
Whoop said:

Whoop

I presume you are tic_toe something? And that admin you are reffering to is me, im probably the third or fourth longest serving server admin out of 14/15 server admins, and clearly im not that poor or i still wouldnt be giving up my own time to do it. You can argue till your blue in the face my freind, but i watched you, as did another member.

So unless, by some bizarre stroke of misfortune there was someone else on the server with almost an identical name, im afraid your complaints will fall on deaf ears.

Edit: I should also point out your ban was for 1 hour, not permanent. Normally, attacking a red circle will result in a permanent ban, so if anything, i was feeling rather lenient.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm not trying to get K&P servers legalised, lol.

It's the fact that they had their server closed down then said that they reported me for stats reset because I play on K&P servers, apparently.

I don't se anything wrong with K&P servers though. You pay for the game and the server so why can't you have your OWN rules.

Soldato
Siders77 said:

It's the fact that they had their server closed down then said that they reported me for stats reset because I play on K&P servers, apparently.

I don't se anything wrong with K&P servers though. You pay for the game and the server so why can't you have your OWN rules.

I can see the fun in playing K&P only but if it's done on a ranked server it's just for stats really.

Soldato
Siders77 said:

EA took your money, they gave you a buggy online game that crashed in return,,,
its not meant to be fun !!! :p

at the end of the day stats mean fek all and if you are reset no worries you still keep all your unlocks :eek:

BFROE is pathetic just like many over zealous admins

Associate
Deliverance>You are admin on the 50k server?

Have I played with you or against you?

I play on the 50k server a lot with a whole host of others and I am just trying to put the username to the OcUK name.

Associate
insane200 said:
you think bunny hopping is bad, try 64player io servers bloody nade spamming now thats anoying

SO true! play 64 man Jalalbad and that just turns into a nade war aswell, a lot more annoying than anything else in the game than to have like 3-4 support guys just nade spamming at you the whole round..

Associate
GoRedwings19 said:
Deliverance>You are admin on the 50k server?

Have I played with you or against you?

I play on the 50k server a lot with a whole host of others and I am just trying to put the username to the OcUK name.

Yes, my game name is Jamed_D_Jersey not Deliverance. I dont play as much as i used to and a lot of the time i have free to play is normally spent watching the admin console. I recognise your name though.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Anybody else enjoying Buggy Roadkills more these days as i know i am :p
As Yank i hop in a buggy at main base and just race around mowing people down, i make sure to go BEEP BEEP just before i Squish them :D
I don't do it often but when i get bored i have a whacky races round where i just repeatedly spawn at yank main base on Jihalabad twok a buggy and go Roadkilling.
Great fun and a good way to wipe out a few naders.
Odviously the old C4 loaded buggy and Jihad mission still works when you have a Tank whore sitting in one place. I love a good Jihad on a tank whore, Him and his gay mate blown to bits in a suicide mission by a dedicated soldier who puts his team before himself.
Tank Whore Down is odviously typed before i twok my next buggy :D
I will never grow up as long as i play games :cool:

Associate
Deliverance said:
Yes, my game name is Jamed_D_Jersey not Deliverance. I dont play as much as i used to and a lot of the time i have free to play is normally spent watching the admin console. I recognise your name though.

lol wasn't me you banned by the way, it was my squadleader as I said. At no point did he camp the red circle and could you tell me how you spawnrape the circle when your Spetsnaz on Mass Destruction? I think you'll find its your uncap so the ban couldn't be more false if it tried :p

I was the one reporting C4 Jihads anyway (Boofuls), I've spent a fair few years as admin myself but I won't find myself so helpful next time I play :(

Whoop

Back
Top Bottom