A COUPLE OF TREATS FROM THE DEVIL (RX 580 sub £300) ONLY FOR GAMERS!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OK I've done another deal that is only posted here on our forums with a maximum of 1 per customer and no free shipping.

This is incredible pricing and though we can no longer reach the lowest prices we've done before this is close, the reason for that is simply because the cards cost us $40 more to buy each compared to a month ago, due to memory price increases coming from the memory manufacturer to the board partner.

Still these vouchers, HALF THE WEBSITE PRICE, yes HALF it, however do be quick because the miners will buy these cards online at the full £600 price, yes no joke, miners are crazy and will pay the crazy price.

Do not post these voucher codes elsewhere as this is really just for loyal OcUK customers and forum members:

PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Devil Golden Sample 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £599.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-18J-PC.html

AXRX580 8GBD5-3DHG/OC, Boost: 1425 MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, 3 Years Warranty

Only £599.99 inc VAT - £299 with "DEVILGS" voucher code!

ORDER NOW

PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Devil 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £449.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-18K-PC.html

AXRX580 8GBD5-3DH/OC, Boost: 1380 MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, 3 Years Warranty

Only £449.99 inc VAT - £278.99 with "Devil" voucher code!

ORDER NOW

Do be quick guys, whilst typing this thread, we've sold one of the Devil cards at full price of £450 online, your code gives it you at £278.99 which is a huge discount which to be frank OcUK does not need to do as we could move all this stock at the website price and absolutely make a tonne of profit. However we feel our long term loyal customers need to be awarded and were using voucher code system to try and get you guys some sweet deals, but even doing it this way you do need to be quick.

For example the NVIDIA deals I did, the Zotac 1060 and Gigabyte 1070 G1 have already sold out!

Associate
Hi and thanks for the offer but i have i am just wondering if i am missing something here? a quick google search shows these golden sample cards for £299.99 at mutiple places so i just wondered why they are originally £600 here. sorry if i am not seeing the full picture but thought i would check.

Thanks

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi and thanks for the offer but i have i am just wondering if i am missing something here? a quick google search shows these golden sample cards for £299.99 at mutiple places so i just wondered why they are originally £600 here. sorry if i am not seeing the full picture but thought i would check.

Thanks

Yes you did not check their stock levels, THEY HAVE ZERO!

I have stock, if I list it at £299, a miner will come and buy them until they run out and do so very quickly.

So the high prices puts the miners off in the short term and we use these voucher codes to gives our forum members a chance of grabbing one. :)

Associate
Yes you did not check their stock levels, THEY HAVE ZERO!

I have stock, if I list it at £299, a miner will come and buy them until they run out and do so very quickly.

So the high prices puts the miners off in the short term and we use these voucher codes to gives our forum members a chance of grabbing one. :)
smart thinking:p is this the only 2 cards that will be getting a discount code for??

Associate
ah yes i see, there is another big company that is getting stock for these cards tomorrow but yeah that makes sense now as the miners are just destroying the market.

OcUK Staff
OP
smart thinking:p is this the only 2 cards that will be getting a discount code for??

Yes as they are the only two cards we have large volume of stock on, our other cards that are in stock are single units, simply not worth the time and effort of creating codes.

We had hoped to do codes for Asus Top and Gigabyte XTR, but the stock landed and miners purchased it very quickly at full prices.....

Caporegime
Miners are ruining the PC gaming landscape at the moment.

After another year of my 290X I'd take a 580, but I'm not paying more than I paid for my 290X.

I knew I should have went for a 480 4GB Asus when they were 160.

EDIT : But I fully understand that at the moment what you're offering is stock at reasonable prices.

Associate
Yes as they are the only two cards we have large volume of stock on, our other cards that are in stock are single units, simply not worth the time and effort of creating codes.

We had hoped to do codes for Asus Top and Gigabyte XTR, but the stock landed and miners purchased it very quickly at full prices.....
ah kewl no worries was hoping there was going to be a slightly cheaper card around the £250-£260 mark.

and yeah i can imagine how much hassle it would be setting it all up for only 1 or 2 cards

OcUK Staff
OP
ah kewl no worries was hoping there was going to be a slightly cheaper card around the £250-£260 mark.

and yeah i can imagine how much hassle it would be setting it all up for only 1 or 2 cards

Days of crazy VGA deals is gone unfortunately for now, as the memory pricing has sky rocketed, you first witnessed it on DDR4/DDR3 with prices tripling and SSD pricing more than doubling, now the VGA contracts have come to an end and are being renewed and well pretty much every card I buy has being hit, even 1050Ti's have gone up $10 and of course the high-end the card and the more VRAM the more the impact on the pricing. Then of course the whole shortage created by mining is effecting our cost too.

Then of course as a company we keep our margins higher to slow the miners down, but then use codes on select SKU's to give the items more aggressive pricing so the gamer gets a look in, otherwise the miners simply buy everything. Were even seeing them buy 1080Ti, one rang up today for 150pc of 1080Ti, fortunately we've got 1000+ in stock as I predicted it so I've being hoovering up all the stock on 1080Ti so we can supply miners and gamers alike and not have to boost the pricing. Though of course our new stocks of 1080Ti are not cheap, a good $50 more to buy due to this whole memory pricing issue. :(

Associate
Miners are ruining the PC gaming landscape at the moment.

After another year of my 290X I'd take a 580, but I'm not paying more than I paid for my 290X.

I knew I should have went for a 480 4GB Asus when they were 160.

EDIT : But I fully understand that at the moment what you're offering is stock at reasonable prices.

Its frustrating if you're currently in the market for GPUs, but in the long run, Nvidia and AMD and selling a lot of product which should give them more funds for development that they were not initially planning on getting. This might end up better for us. At the same time, it might not.

Associate
Days of crazy VGA deals is gone unfortunately for now, as the memory pricing has sky rocketed, you first witnessed it on DDR4/DDR3 with prices tripling and SSD pricing more than doubling, now the VGA contracts have come to an end and are being renewed and well pretty much every card I buy has being hit, even 1050Ti's have gone up $10 and of course the high-end the card and the more VRAM the more the impact on the pricing. Then of course the whole shortage created by mining is effecting our cost too.

Then of course as a company we keep our margins higher to slow the miners down, but then use codes on select SKU's to give the items more aggressive pricing so the gamer gets a look in, otherwise the miners simply buy everything. Were even seeing them buy 1080Ti, one rang up today for 150pc of 1080Ti, fortunately we've got 1000+ in stock as I predicted it so I've being hoovering up all the stock on 1080Ti so we can supply miners and gamers alike and not have to boost the pricing. Though of course our new stocks of 1080Ti are not cheap, a good $50 more to buy due to this whole memory pricing issue. :(
yes it looks like i picked completely the wrong time to make myself another pc for the family to use:(

Soldato

This must be hurting sales for sure. It's stopping me going x299 with quad ram and m.2 prices

OcUK Staff
OP
This must be hurting sales for sure. It's stopping me going x299 with quad ram and m.2 prices

Quite opposite, sales are stronger than ever because of shortages and OcUK is very good at getting products in stock that are in shortage. We've sold more VGA this month (June) than we did in December or last June when 10 series was the new hot product. X299 is doing extremely well for us because not all resellers have stock yet we have every single CPU in stock. So if the market demand is small, the fact is were getting that small demand as we got the stock.

We win and all I care about is OcUK and the companies we work with.

Soldato
Quite opposite, sales are stronger than ever because of shortages and OcUK is very good at getting products in stock that are in shortage. We've sold more VGA this month (June) than we did in December or last June when 10 series was the new hot product. X299 is doing extremely well for us because not all resellers have stock yet we have every single CPU in stock. So if the market demand is small, the fact is were getting that small demand as we got the stock.

We win and all I care about is OcUK and the companies we work with.

but sales would be even better if prices weren't so high. I have no doubt it's holding many back, Me included.

Associate
gibbo if i use the codes and get 1 for myself and 1 for my sister boyfriend is this allowed/ok ? my brother pc currently has a old 7970 that died and want to replace with 580

Back
Top Bottom