• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

A Question of (expected) Supply and Demand

Associate
Care to share that discord group?

I used PartAlert & CtrlAltStock to get my 3090fe. If you put it on your phone make sure you let it run unrestricted else you may not get instant notifications.
Also you have to be logged in and ready to go on the popular sites. If you are sat at front of machine and ready to go you will most likely be able to grab an FE card when it drops.

With the rest its almost impossible unless you are super lucky as even clicking instantly on a link most of the times leads to item not available. I have been close to adding things to basket but then at payment step it will be oos.

Soldato
I used PartAlert & CtrlAltStock to get my 3090fe. If you put it on your phone make sure you let it run unrestricted else you may not get instant notifications.
Also you have to be logged in and ready to go on the popular sites. If you are sat at front of machine and ready to go you will most likely be able to grab an FE card when it drops.

With the rest its almost impossible unless you are super lucky as even clicking instantly on a link most of the times leads to item not available. I have been close to adding things to basket but then at payment step it will be oos.

Thanks for sharing and just followed.

Back
Top Bottom