A strange journey

Me a few weeks ago.

rlCRCmf.png

Caporegime
Bloody hell mate, that's awful. Sadly people can't relate to something like this until it happens to them, the fear, anxiety and uncertainty for the following months eats you alive. Hope you recover well and that's the end of it!

(side note, I also had a black out sesh completely random one morning and spent the next few weeks in and out of hospitals getting my head and ticker checked, I started paying attention to this kind of thing and noticed a massive uptick in these events happening, not sure if it's because I've been actively paying attention, because I'm getting older or whatever but I also have rather strong suspicions surrounding the covid jabs)

It really does seem to be something you have to see someone go through (really see them) or go through it yourself to wake you up to life.

How's the anxiety of you don't mind me asking.

If you don't have any relapses do you think you'll(long term) see it as a positive? Like a life wait up call?

I'm worried it may happen again but now I feel I want to live life to the full. As life can be far too short and stuff can happen at any time and without any warning. I have learnt a lot from this and I feel I am a better person for it. Much nicer to people and I realise how much I am loved.

Caporegime
I'm worried it may happen again but now I feel I want to live life to the full. As life can be far too short and stuff can happen at any time and without any warning. I have learnt a lot from this and I feel I am a better person for it. Much nicer to people and I realise how much I am loved.
Yeah same. Especially doing more.
Rather than just staying in and loitering on the Internet if weather is OK I'll drag myself out into nature.
Doesn't always work. But overall I'm glad I went through the stress.

Booking more holidays rather than just saving money. As time goes on I'm seeing more people die with loads of assets and regrets and regrets from those left behind.

Getting older is grim. But can't let time slip by.

Soldato
Yeh, life is so fragile.

Just watched one of those surgery programmes, bloke in his early forties with wife and child, has testicular cancer, went in for an operation to remove his tumour, mid-op the surgeon found he couldn't remove the tumour, so backed out.

End of program where they show the summaries was an RIP for the chap. :(

Not sure if it will reoccur there is a possibility. I'm on anti seizure medication now. I'm pretty vague about some stuff but I think my memory and intelligence is getting better. I've got an iq of 135 but while in hospital I did a basic test. I had to think of words starting with f I could only think of 2 draw a clock, it was a scribble and link numbers to words and I was basically moron. I scored 1 out of 5. This is improving all the time now. I was able to cook me and my partner steak tonight and it was up to standard. I think my skills will return. I have another MRI scan in August.

Associate
Not sure if it will reoccur there is a possibility. I'm on anti seizure medication now. I'm pretty vague about some stuff but I think my memory and intelligence is getting better. I've got an iq of 135 but while in hospital I did a basic test. I had to think of words starting with f I could only think of 2 draw a clock, it was a scribble and link numbers to words and I was basically moron. I scored 1 out of 5. This is improving all the time now. I was able to cook me and my partner steak tonight and it was up to standard. I think my skills will return. I have another MRI scan in August.
That must feel terrible, let's hope you get all (or most) of your abilities back so you can interact with the forums like you used to. Just let us know what type of interaction you need, I'm sure that there will be lots of support for you.

Back
Top Bottom