** A VERY SPECIAL NEW MONITOR AND PRE-ORDER ONLY PRICE!! **

Soldato
The DGM panel is hard to beat in terms bang for buck, the low price and the relatively unknown brand name may you to think the quality isn't up to much but thats not the impression I get from reading the user reviews.

Associate
I was looking at the DGM this morning and saw the reviews it has are really good, but excuse my ignorance how bad can the stand be looking at the comments?

Permabanned
Buy a mount for your screen and the stand is irrelevant, i'd never buy a screen based on the quality of the stand, that's just silly(when you can totally sidestep that issue by purchasing a mount, be it wall or desk).

Consider it an investment, buy a half decent mount with support for larger screens and you'll have something to mount all your future screens onto, and never have to worry about stand quality again(assuming you choose a screen with VESA mounts of course).

Associate
Buy a mount for your screen and the stand is irrelevant, i'd never buy a screen based on the quality of the stand, that's just silly(when you can totally sidestep that issue by purchasing a mount, be it wall or desk).

Consider it an investment, buy a half decent mount with support for larger screens and you'll have something to mount all your future screens onto, and never have to worry about stand quality again(assuming you choose a screen with VESA mounts of course).

Was looking at the comments wondering this!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I must admit i've been spoilt running older Dell screens with fancy stands, height adjustment, tilt, twist, etc...

Next screen though, is going straight up on the wall, i'm in a box room with very limited space so chances of having a move around is very slim, i tend to stick to the wall that catches the least amount of sunlight(sun sets on this side of the house, so changing location only makes the screen harder to see).

Back on topic though, that's one smexy screen(wouldn't mind seeing one in person), but i'm turnt off by the RMA stories when it comes to the brand unfortunately. Personally i'm a huge fan of Dell since being given some older freebies that i've now been running for years(one failed unfortunately, but won't knock something that's free).

Last edited:
Don
Any pictures Stelly? Really looking between this and the DGM at the moment. :D

Yup:

wnle.jpg

Looks awesome.... I was playing Rome 2 last night and the depth of colour is fantastic... I mean really amazing.

If you want more pics just let me know :)

Stelly

Soldato
Damnit...wish there were some decent reviews of this :(

At the moment I have these choices:

Dell - put off by QC issues
Asus - put off by PWM
Viewsonic - possibility
Iiyama - would like this due to glossy screen but have seen no reviews.

Is the PWM backlight *that* much of an issue?

Back
Top Bottom