A very strange question

Associate
I guess you can see it either way.

There lungs would be more used to smoke than a non-smoker therefore can cope with it better.

But... fire smoke is normally really thick black smoke so will wtfpwn anyone good lungs or not

Soldato
Neither, I wouldnt imagine. The toxins from smoke in a fire will be different from smoking, but most if it is probably asphyxiation anyway

Mat

Mat

Soldato
What a remalkable question indeed. I suppose it might have something to do with what the smoke comprises of. Are cigarette smoke particles smaller than for other types of fire?

Soldato
Or, if the fumes were toxic (old foam sofa, etc) and a smoker was so used to it he or she didn't cough and splutter - it might mean more inhalation of very dangerous substances.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I would just breath in heavily & clear the air for you weak non smokers, Don't worry yourselves :D

Can't wait for the Zombie horde attacks when i am slinging Mollys about setting fire to everything, You non smokers will get pawned :D

Soldato
I think the issue with smoke inhalation is often the heat rather than the smoke per-se (correct me if I'm wrong) and the heat would bake both sets of lungs equally.

Back
Top Bottom