• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

A12-9800 The new budget overclocking champion?

No. An attack is what your doing. Or trying to do. You know full well the CPU is faster than most i7's. So... anything else I can help you with?

Just for clarity being able to run a chip faster (in terms of clock speed in Mhz/ Ghz) doesn't make it necessarily faster than other CPU's running at a lower clock speed if they have better IPC (sandybridge is quite old now and its starting to show in terms of IPC).... which conveniently links back into the AMD wonder chip you came here to shill for in the first place which by the looks of things needs to be heavily overclocked to near 5Ghz so it can trade blows with far slower stock clocked Intel i3 CPU's!

So please lets see some benchies and details for your wonder 5.5 -6Ghz i5 2500K setup!

(because you would not be full of **** posting nonsense now would you?)

PPS yes I agree you could characterize my posts in this tread as 'attacks' there would certainly fall into the second category 2. criticize or oppose fiercely and publicly. the question is the opposition and criticism valid or not?

Last edited:
It might have 6Ghz in it. **** it I'll get get my cascade chiller out and see how far it will go for you. If I can do a run at the best part of 6Ghz I want one of your best 7700K's at nonslash take prices.

It might have 6Ghz in it. **** it I'll get get my cascade chiller out and see how far it will go for you. If I can do a run at the best part of 6Ghz I want one of your best 7700K's at nonslash take prices.

so your claim that you have a 2500k that **will** ruin most i7 setups is actually a **might** if I employ an exotic cooling solution but I don't know because I made an outlandish claim without checking first? :D:D:D

Jigger... the gift that keeps on giving :D

Cascade will be too cold they had cold bug around -50 - -60 most. Casecade no good for this without maybe some aluminium shimms.

My top Kabylake's are available in the 5.1 bundles. Buy one no issue there. We sold several already most leaving at 5.2ghz for 24-7.

I was testing a prototype new system today with Kabylake at 5.6+ 24-7.

My best three I am keeping for benching.

Cascade will be too cold they had cold bug around -50 - -60 most. Casecade no good for this without maybe some aluminium shimms.

My top Kabylake's are available in the 5.1 bundles. Buy one no issue there. We sold several already most leaving at 5.2ghz for 24-7.

I was testing a prototype new system today with Kabylake at 5.6+ 24-7.

My best three I am keeping for benching.

5.5Ghz on water will do. I'm not greedy.

so your claim that you have a 2500k that **will** ruin most i7 setups is actually a **might** if I employ an exotic cooling solution but I don't know because I made an outlandish claim without checking first? :D:D:D

Jigger... the gift that keeps on giving :D

Just quote what I said one more time. I don't think you fully understood the post :p

Just quote what I said one more time. I don't think you fully understood the post :p

You have shown yourself to be a poster of dubious claims based on this thread alone. You claimed to have a 2500k that could 'ruin' most i7's... A bold claim which now, by your own admission, doesn't appear to actually be based in reality (it appears you haven't actually managed to over clock the chip to the lofty heights you intially stated it could reach).... outline your criteria in which you make you claim ... It should be good for a great laugh

Last edited:
Just look up some runs. 2500K's at this speed will beat most i7's, cane them in fact. I know that's a bit difficult to grasp because of the age of the chip.

If 8 Pack wants to I'll risk a suicide run at 6Ghz but not just to shut up some trolls and save them 5 minutes on Google.

Back
Top Bottom