*** Ace Combat 7 ***

Soldato
Yea.... A blast from the past, not played one of these in years, but it's out for PC! And it's getting great reviews.

I'm going to be picking this up when I get home from work, it's going to be easy silly arcade fun. Excited!

Associate
Actually looking forward to this, just bought a Thrustmaster Hotas X, look forward to trying it out in this.
There has not been a decent arcade style flying game since the HAWX series

Soldato
They said that about Resident Evil too, and all these years later we still don't have it in VR for the PC...

Ace Combat is a sweet franchise, I wouldn't be in DCS if it wasn't for AC:) The previous game, AC: Assault Horizon was awful, but AC7 seems like going back to its roots. Will buy!

Associate
Reviews on console seem pretty positive, it's a definite buy from me as there is a massive lack of arcade style flying games.
Loved the HAWX series, but before that there was a WW2 game, Secret Weapons of WW2 or something, full name escapes me, but I bloody loved that game back in the day!

Tried to fire up wings of prey the other day too, but the yuplay client seems broken, don't suppose anyone here has played this recently and has a fix?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
If you want arcade, try warthunder. It’s free, looks great in VR and it’s available now.

Not my cup of tea, but it was certainly impressive.

Soldato
Preordered a while back. Not played series since 5 when I put hours in on the PlayStation so cant wait to jump back in.

Only sucky thing is it does not seem to support 21:9 on the PC from the sounds of things so hopefully a workaround is out soon!

Associate
It's out on PC 31/01, but reviews are great so far. I'll be picking it up shortly after release.

A didnt know that. My Youtube feed was filled with videos of it the weekend. Must be the console peasants uploading it all. Ill check back once its been out a few days. See what you all think.

Soldato
OP
A didnt know that. My Youtube feed was filled with videos of it the weekend. Must be the console peasants uploading it all. Ill check back once its been out a few days. See what you all think.

Aye, 90% of capture of the game out there is console, being that it's not an insanely tense game to play, I'd go as far to say there won't be much extra in it for the PC graphics.

Soldato
Been sat in it’s wrapper since delivery day Jan 18 (went to France the next day). Looking forward to the VR missions. Will report back :)

Back
Top Bottom