** Acme [Akagi] bought a pink estate car - E30 325i project log! **

Platinum Bronze or Sonora?
Really not a fan of either of those. Prefer Kashirbeige and Luxorbeige which are both E30 colours. But not sure Luxor would look right on my car. It suits chrome bumper cars better.

But I shal browse the individual colour boooooklets later. :)

Quite like Midnight Blue @Cookeh . Not sure if it might be a bit dark though.

Last edited:
I guess I'm just bored of red. I want the transformation of a colour change. It won't be as much of a wow if it comes out the same colour, just mint instead of tatty. Plus my mate wants his silver one sprayed Imolarot II, and I don't want us to both have red ones. TBH I'm a bit ****** he chose red because its my thing to have "the red touring" - But I'll settle that lovers tiff on my own time. :p :p

On the subject of reds though, there are many - Which would you go for? Factory red would make the spray £500+ cheaper, but I think Brillantrot has too much orange pigment. I don't know really.

e; No forget red, I really don't want it. Tired of it.

Agreed to buy (don't want to say bought cos people have screwed be around before...) a 3.64 ratio LSD, a complete cruise control kit, a complete rear electric window kit, a genuine set of mudflaps, and some bumper trims...

Also I think Ford Magnetic Grey is a new favourite for the colour. Same as @Gibbo's old Mustang was I believe?

Yeah but I don't want it to be the exact same car as my mates one, so boring. :p

I like a deep metallic grey, looks awesome on a Touring! Ignore the fake Hartge split rims. Not a fan of those.

URu6lrV.jpg

Last edited:
And sold, for a £5 profit. :p

Ripped the headliner out, thats a pain of a job!! Main reason was to inspect the roof rot, caught in the nick of time, but of surface bubbling around the sunroof drain. So need to move the sunroof cable guides and then get a grinder on it to scrub it up, followed by some paint.

My god all the dead foam made a hell of a mess...

Sorry to disappoint but the headliner is probably going black, and I have a black sunvisor panel and black sunvisors to go with it... :p Though I do quite like your idea so I'll see what snazzy patterns are out there.

And I think a nice shiny grey accentuates the shape and makes it look classy more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom