Acrylic Tubing Upgrade: First time bending.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the nice comments guys! I have managed to get my 780ti in and what should have taken around 10 minutes to slot the new card in, remove AMD related software and install nvidia drivers took me over 18 hours to get back right.
First of all the AMD Clean Uninstall software decided it wanted to purge my PC of every driver... Up to and including the wireless card, Intel Chipset Driver, All Mobo Drivers, Mouse, keyboard and also Realtek audio. It also removed all restore points for some reason. The computer wouldn't do anything even in safe mode which prompted me to whack in my windows OEM disc & reinstall windows then update with new drivers. Before realising I accidentally used the 32-bit version, uninstall again, reinstall 64-bit version. Rinse and repeat with drivers. It was a very, very long night.

Anyway here is the 780ti.

I also bought the EVGA backplate as I i believe it just adds a sleek finished look to the card.

So small next to the matrix

And here it is, with the new Graphics card in place :D:D

That bending job is sick!
Looks beautiful :)
Love the orange the rig looks so much better!
How was the rad to the top of the res done?
Are those also measuring equipment you get to?

Thanks mate, the rad to top of resevoir was done with the 45degree mandrel to get the pipe up then another 45 to get it flat, I then use the 90degree to get both of the following bends.

AWESOME. That's the first step by step guide I've seen on bending and fitting Acrylic tube, and I must say you'd made it look a lot easier than I thought it'd be, GREAT GUIDE and that's a sweet rig that mate.
What's happening to ya Matrix card when you get your 780Ti? I've got the same card and love it :)

Selling off my matrix on some classified pages. PM me if you want any info.

Hope you enjoy :)

Dan

Last edited:
Associate
Your bending looks great. I love the cpu loop going parrallel and then both in a different direction.

Too bad the motherboard tray is orange. Now the coolant kinda dissappears in the background.

Back
Top Bottom