Actual favourite chocolate bar?

Soldato
Boost. Lush.

I liked the coconut version, but they discontinued it.

And I loved starbars when I was a kid, then they rebranded it as peanut boost, then they decided to make it a starbar again.

Very confusing. :/

wiki said:
The peanut variant (of Boost) is now called a Starbar. Starbar originally existed before peanut Boost but was taken off the market and rebranded. Then they changed their mind and rebranded it as Starbar again.

Associate
dime_box.jpg

Dime bar ^^

Soldato
dime_box.jpg

Dime bar ^^

But apparantly it's now "Daim" for some reason?

The new name just sounds retarded. When they first changed it I actually thought it was just going to be a temporary 'joke', but nope, apparantly they really thought "Daim" was a good name change? :confused:

Perhaps they were attempting to lose the old Harry Enfield idiot image. But they managed to make it sound even more retarded by intentionally mis-spelling "Dime".

Daim... I'm not even sure how to pronounce that out loud according to the laws of proper English. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I've had a lot 'used to be faves'

Cadbury's Caramel and Fruit 'n' Nut were lovely, but once they switched to chunky bars I've rather gone off 'em. I swear the recipe for the humble Mars Bars has been altered in the last few years, I used to love 'em... :(

Now I'm usually stuck with either a Galaxy Caramel, or a dark chocolate Bounty for a rare treat. Though in the last year or two I've grown partial to Dairy Milk Bubble bars for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom