****Age of Empires IV****

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I caved in an purchased it from cdkeys for £33.99 which is not bad relative to steam asking price. Even with the criticisms I gave it due to it not living up to my expectations after looking at reviews I think I will still enjoy it more than most games.

No keys given yet on CDKeys however. Will check back in a few hours when I am not busy :)

Soldato
I caved in an purchased it from cdkeys for £33.99 which is not bad relative to steam asking price. Even with the criticisms I gave it due to it not living up to my expectations after looking at reviews I think I will still enjoy it more than most games.

No keys given yet on CDKeys however. Will check back in a few hours when I am not busy :)

Yeah, doing the same, I will wait to 4pm before I purchase however, once the "pre-order" status is uplifted.

Associate

Why not gamepass?

Soldato
get nothing from my app. just says coming soon.

and the coming soon section disappeared few weeks back & never returned

just get Recently added, Most pop, Co-op. leaving soon

EVEN if i go to the store i get nothing but coming today..

Associate
get nothing from my app. just says coming soon.

and the coming soon section disappeared few weeks back & never returned

just get Recently added, Most pop, Co-op. leaving soon

EVEN if i go to the store i get nothing but coming today..

Try update the app maybe? I am on win 11 but not sure if that changes anything.

Edit: nvm, saw your reply.

Back
Top Bottom