Age of Mythology: Retold

Associate
OMG!

I still regularly play the original with the other half.

is it a new game ? or a remake of the original ? did never play the original, but loved age of empires 2 and 3, would it be similar to those ?

I'm guessing a remake due to the 'Retold' title and "Retold is an epic and innovative experience for old and new players alike"

The original was amazing when i played it growing up. Will defo keep an eye on this.

I see you can purchase this now on steam. September 4th Release.

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for a turn based strategy :D

I don't really mean this in a negative way, but it looks pretty much like every other 4x game set in that well setting lol.
Hopefully they release a demo so I can actually understand the differences between it and all the others :)

I don't really mean this in a negative way, but it looks pretty much like every other 4x game set in that well setting lol.
Hopefully they release a demo so I can actually understand the differences between it and all the others :)
No no, you're quite right, it does look like every other 4x but as I say, I'm a sucker for a turn based strategy and as it will effectively be free on Gamepass, why not :D

Last edited:
I saw it's only £16.79 on Cdkeys but it's via Xbox play anywhere/PC. Anyone have any idea how that DRM works on a PC if you don't own a Xbox?

Back
Top Bottom