Age of ocuk riders ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 61728
  • Start date
Associate
This thread makes me happy :D Lots of variety of people and all riders! Gets a thumbs up from me! :D

CBT at 16 where I picked up my vespa hair dryer and then 3 weeks ago passed my bike exams (27 years of age).

Am a driver... but... will be riding solidly for the next 2 years round the world :D

Associate
I've been driving since I was 20.

For my 38th Birthday in November last year, my wife bought me my CBT. Unexpectedly shortly after doing my CBT my parents gave me aall of us kids a gift in cash form with which I bought a Sym XS125-K in December

....and now the bugs bitten me...

Biking is the most fun I've ever had LEGALLY on the roads. I can't wait for the weather to change and the long summer evenings.

I'm looking for the justification to do my mod 1 and 2 now..... as well as the funds :)

Soldato
Started riding 17, first bike being a VT125(07).
Passed my test in 18 and instantly moved up to a VT750(08) (limited to 33bhp)

Sold the VT750 and bought a Honda CB600F Hornet(08) the other year, regret doing so and will be purchasing either a Victory Vegas or a Honda Fury sometime this year (all down to insurance costs)

Now 23 years old, doubt i'll go back to driving a car (used to own an 86 MK1 MR2 and a 93 Celica) sitting in traffic just doesn't interest me.

As you can probably tell bit of a japcrapfan <3

Associate
38 here, passed my test just after my 34th birthday

Couldn't afford a bike at that time so a year later I got a K5 GSXR600 - would like to change for a newer bike but not sure the other half would like it if I did lol

Back
Top Bottom