Ahhh, My Dog's Dying!

Soldato
OvertoneBliss said:
Update:

She has started breathing heavily like she has been running. My sister's taking her the vets to be put down.

Just said my farewells to her.

Goodbye Lucky, I'll miss you! :(

Phil.

Awww jeez Phil, sorry to hear that mate :(

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys.

Just sitting in my room trying to cheer up with some happy music, but it all sounds like most sarcastic **** ever made, right now. :p

Ahh well. Movie + coffee + a smoke, ought to sort that.

Thanks again; it's not easy losing a very good friend.

Phil.

Soldato
OP
I don't bloody believe this.

My sister took her to the vet, and guess what they did? They gave her strong painkillers! :mad:

She has cancer and they just want to prolong it because it's probably cheaper for them. Heartless ********! Everyone, including myself, accepted that she should go and the dog is in absolutely no state to carry on living. She has cancer all over her body and she just isn't her usual self.

All that these drugs will do is make her a walking zombie! I'm absolutely furious!

Soldato
cryingsmiley.gif

I'm so sorry, I feel awful for you - I know a good vet nr L'pool if you need it.

Soldato
Thinking of a couple of friends of mine, ones very likely a future partner (those who read tween lines will assume correctly) and her dogs - cant think how inconsolable she'd be to loose either of em - u have my deepest sympathy dude and really hope the vet does what was wanted of him asap.

Back
Top Bottom