Aion

Associate
most stunningly gorgeous game ive played. just wow. this is chinese open beta.

Aion0050.jpg

Aion0044.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this MMO has been in development/beta for a really long time now. Its already out in Korea since last November, will shortly be released in China and hopefully for the U.S and Europe, sometime near the end of this year.

The graphics engine uses a modified CryEngine i.e. the first Far Cry game, which is why it looks really good for an MMO game. Not to mention the usual Anime-esque artstyle that is prominant with Asian MMO games.

The Flight feature is what this game is known for so hopefully it does well once it is finally released worldwide. NCSoft really needs something that Western MMO fans can like, especially seeing as Lineage I and II puts many off. At least its something non-World of Warcraft players can get into.

Hmm, not sure i like the Korean style OTT art style. Comes across as trying a bit hard sometimes.
Also the first shot all the metal looks like liquid mercury.

No doubt due to the crappy Internet connections in this country, the massive PvP battles will be extremely laggy. After playing the likes of RF Online years ago where it was pretty much almost no limits and can take as many players as the server can substain, I won't exactly expect much. Unless the netcoding for this game is at least optimised. Honestly though if we at least had decent connections that South Korea has, these games will run flawlessly, even on low/mid-ranged spec systems. Its all about the net connection.

RFO was good fun if you were into it, Everyone always said CM failed, well they could have ran it better hell, I ran it better ;) lol

Check the mess CCR have made fo their "World" server tho, its juts like a private server but you use real money looool

Fairly pretty looking, but not one that I will be trying. I really do loathe the whole anime style and I would just never be able to get past that look.

korean rfo was for sure better but the mmo was flawed.

I mean the "world" server they have now, RFO for all territories....
all servers based in korea makes for great fun, last time I played was a noticeable 3-4 seconds between hitting things and the dmg registering.

Silly xp imho on the new retail servers too, as well as those returners weapons they shouldnt be in the game.

but less about RF more about Aion any more screenies?
Im still busy Dling :(
first files Dld fast and was so promising lol

Back
Top Bottom