Aion

I only noticed this was NCsoft a few days ago, aren't they busy with GW2?

Looks kinda interesting, GW was the only MMO (I know purist will frown at me calling it a MMO) that I didn't give up on 10 levels in. I'll keep half an eye on this.

Won't be trying a Chinese beta though, would completely spoil it for me.

I agree, the game looks average nothing new here.

if you play these kind of game's it's nothing new to you but i dont !

so i personally think the game look's awsome but i bet it's a pile of dog poo to play.

but thats just my view and from which im aware of....this is a forum to make your point about general thing's.

No doubt due to the crappy Internet connections in this country, the massive PvP battles will be extremely laggy. After playing the likes of RF Online years ago where it was pretty much almost no limits and can take as many players as the server can substain, I won't exactly expect much. Unless the netcoding for this game is at least optimised. Honestly though if we at least had decent connections that South Korea has, these games will run flawlessly, even on low/mid-ranged spec systems. Its all about the net connection.

Sorry but I disagree.

Lineage2 used European servers and was laggy at times but it was graphical lag or server lag.

a slightly lower ping doesn't matter nor does increased bandwidth. (perhaps the connection at server end but this is easy to fix if they want)

This game does look good, Delayed until the end of 09. :(

if you play these kind of game's it's nothing new to you but i dont !

so i personally think the game look's awsome but i bet it's a pile of dog poo to play.

but thats just my view and from which im aware of....this is a forum to make your point about general thing's.

Yeah but your view is so wrong, you must have seen better looking games than that.

Most of these rpg's look beautiful but its in the style and way its done, graphically, which invariably puts me off. Over the top with colour which, to me, looks too childish. Hope this is different. Although an MMO, Vanguard Saga of Heroes, did look, at least from I've seen, more realistic.

most stunningly gorgeous game ive played. just wow. this is chinese open beta.

Guild wars 1.5

Guild wars to me just shows what is wrong with JRPGMMO's. They are the biggest grind fest I've ever seen, there boring, they are shallow, everyone looks the same, everyone acts like children and they are swamped with gold sellers and account scammers.

This will only attract people waiting for GW2, that is all.

gotta love how ppl judge a game going by 2 static screenshots. lolnoobs

Got to love how people assume that two images in a thread is all the info anybody has seen about a game and then made rude and judgemental comments about them.

I'm also currently DLing the client, made an account. Am I right in thinking we need a Korean Social Security Number [KSSN]? (obtainable on the internets) DLing at 20-40kB/s

I'm also currently DLing the client, made an account. Am I right in thinking we need a Korean Social Security Number [KSSN]? (obtainable on the internets) DLing at 20-40kB/s

Nope since im playing the chinese version OB, was straight forward just follow the guide.

Alright so far quite smooth and basic click and cast system. Havent got the english patch to work yet. Will play more tommorrow.

Back
Top Bottom