• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Alder Lake-S leaks

Soldato
OP
Got to give it to Intel they do know how to package a product.

yep when I got my 5950x I had a laugh. So expensive and they used nasty cheap packaging

not just that, but to make matter worse the packaging on the 3950x was actually significantly better than the 5950x

Caporegime
yep when I got my 5950x I had a laugh. So expensive and they used nasty cheap packaging

not just that, but to make matter worse the packaging on the 3950x was actually significantly better than the 5950x

Its cool and all that, a fake wafer is a good idea but you do realise its just cheap moulded plastic? Its literally about 2 pennies... still looks cool on the shelf tho...

Associate
Although I have no intention of getting an Alder Lake CPU I find myself really looking forward to the reviews, especially Anandtech to see what Intel have done with this CPU. I'll probably be disapointed but something to look forward to.

V F

V F

Soldato
The coolest packaging I always thought was the best was the i9 9900K. It reminded me of something out of the Crystal Maze.

:D :cry:

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom