** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich have signed Robert Snodgrass. On behalf of all Norwich fans I would like to thank our feeder club, Leeds, for selling yet another of their players to us.

How the mighty have fallen, once they were on the verge of Champions League glory, now they have sold off several of their best players to a small team in East Anglia.

It's good to see that despite us now being in the prem and having a new boss, we haven't changed from our ways of buying under-rated players from lower leagues for cheap rather than paying over the odds for average players like most other clubs are doing..

Snodgrass was never under rated, he's a great Championship player. Will be interesting to see how he performs in the Prem, he isn't blessed with pace but has good technical ability, I imagine any competent left back will do something that Championship left backs can't mind.

Bradley Johnson and Howson though, the former was pretty poor and Howson we got a great fee so you're welcome.

I'm sure you'll be relegated soon anyway and Snodgrass will look a bit silly :D

If Carroll isn't suited to Rodgers play style then there's no point hanging onto him, 2m and a seasons worth of wages paid for is ok. They need backup for Suarez and Borini mind. Hanging onto sub Carroll just to hoof it to him? No thanks..

Wiki :p

Despite Sevilla manager Joaquín Caparrós wishing to hang onto him, Reyes signed with English club Arsenal during the January transfer window of the 2003–04 season. The £10.5 million transfer fee was negotiated with top ups, depending on the success of Arsenal, which could have risen to £17 million.[4]

Well they are going to need more than them two in a season surely?

Considering Pizzarro is there on a 1yr contract and is 33 also. Mandzukic isn't exactly world class either. A very good Euros got the move to Bayern imo. I may be wrong i don't watch Bundesliga.

If they want to get the title back off Dortmund and are going to go again in the CL.
They will need a quality striker like Dzeko?

He will tear that league apart as well with service from Robben, Ribery and Schweinsteiger etc.

If they want a numpty up front they may as well get Carroll, Dzeko had great service last year but certainly looked hit and miss up front bar that one Spurs game.

I'm completely with RVP, I said all summer, you spend 8 years in the EPL trying to get the title, you're leaving to get a title, you want the EPL first and foremost as its the only one he's failed to get while trying. He could go to Real and win La liga, but he'll still have failed for 8 years to win the EPL, that's been his goal for a LONG time and for me would be the first thing I'd want to get, screw Italy, its a crap league anyway and unlikely to be competitive this year. La Liga, maybe, but I'd still be wanting to win the EPL then can always move on to another league.

Surely Wenger can understand that, unfortunately Wenger can't understand why he doesn't think there is a snowballs chance in hell of winning it with Arsenal.

Maybe if RVP could have kept himself fit for at least a season he may achieved more at Arsenal when they had a better side. He has one injury free season and then has had enough. Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom