** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

Associate
I requested a replacement and was told that there was matte black in stock, so as soon as they received my mouse they would dispatch the new one..... this was almost 2 weeks ago. Now I find out they aren't even in stock. So i was basically lied to? Really disappointed with Overclocker's Customer Service

Associate
My Model O arrived and it has a faulty sensor (cursor will randomly skip across the screen once in a while), very disappointing considering the amount of time it took to receive it. Thankfully Overclockers are refunding me and I just pre-ordered another one. How likely is it that it be shipped with the next batch? (Matte White).

Soldato
I ordered a matte white on 24th June - when is it likely to land?

EDIT: It's now back in stock on the official website.

Last edited:
Associate
They just released info on the newer O- model. Smaller and lighter (probably about 10g) obviously only need to care if you want a smaller version.

Associate
Fair enough, if you want you could order from the main site, they technically deliver quicker, but in my opinion Overclockers has better customer service and keeps us updated
I'm all up and running now. Ended up going locally and buying a Corsair which I really liked the feel of.
Hopefully they'll get stock in soon for you if you're still waiting for it:)

Literally didn't name any store but it gets removed...
*** Competitor info removed ***

Last edited:
Associate
I'm all up and running now. Ended up going locally and buying a Corsair which I really liked the feel of.
Hopefully they'll get stock in soon for you if you're still waiting for it:)

Literally didn't name any store but it gets removed...
*** Competitor info removed ***
Hope you're enjoying it. My mouse just arrived today, and I've fallen in love. This new batch has none of the problems the first batches had, i.e. side button activation etc. I'm loving it!

Associate
Finally got my replacement today and I don't know if it's just me but the cable is noticeably stiffer than my first one. The braiding is much tighter around the cable.

Back
Top Bottom