Almost 40 and desperately need help with new career..

Associate
OP
Well he turned up early, was presentable, rather polite and friendly, and I gave him a task which he completed rather well and considerably better than most I could've given the task to, so no complaints here :)

I'm going to put him in touch with some agents to get him out of manual labour work and in to something a bit more relaxed and if played well, a bit of a career.

It was great meeting you today and a lovely change of pace! Also, tanks for the kind words, it means a lot :)

Caporegime
Well @keenan attended here again today to carry out some work for us, I can't speak highly enough of him, he jumps at every job, arrives early and well presentable and never complains. If anyone is looking for someone to help out with some odd jobs, give him a shout :)

Associate
OP
Well @keenan attended here again today to carry out some work for us, I can't speak highly enough of him, he jumps at every job, arrives early and well presentable and never complains. If anyone is looking for someone to help out with some odd jobs, give him a shout :)

Like I said earlier, I had loads of fun today! Absolutely love the atmosphere.

That drill bit though .. now that almost had me going :D

Caporegime
Great outcome!

Got me thinking - @Diddums I'm based near Croydon and a software tester in financial services, any chance you know of any SC roles (not SC cleared myself) for the council going?

Groot asseblief :D

Unfortunately not fella, my expertise and circle of acquaintances doesn't really extend beyond building maintenance I'm afraid :(

Commissario
Great outcome!

Got me thinking - @Diddums I'm based near Croydon and a software tester in financial services, any chance you know of any SC roles (not SC cleared myself) for the council going?

Groot asseblief :D
There's probably something suitable for you at my place if you're looking to move.

Soldato
There's probably something suitable for you at my place if you're looking to move.

Maccy I'm intrigued - could you please email me basic details to brentsa at hotmail dot com

We're about to imminently have our first child and I will be looking what's out there after paternity and the dust has settled.

Caporegime
Well an agent emailed me this morning doing his usual “amazeballs jerb amazeballs moneh amazeballs contract” blablabla so I informed him I’m happily employed but told him about @keenan and told him how he performed for me and the agent’s already trying rather enthusiastically to get hold of him.

Hopefully something comes of it :)

Associate
OP
@Diddums had me over again this weekend and it was another fantastic learning experience! I had an absolute blast and sincerely appreciate all the time and effort he is putting into helping me find my feet in this new environment. I can not thank him enough for his dedication, the amazing lunch on Sunday and the many, many coffees from the café.. :D

Back
Top Bottom