Almost 40 and desperately need help with new career..

Caporegime
@Diddums had me over again this weekend and it was another fantastic learning experience! I had an absolute blast and sincerely appreciate all the time and effort he is putting into helping me find my feet in this new environment. I can not thank him enough for his dedication, the amazing lunch on Sunday and the many, many coffees from the café.. :D

That look of relief on your face when the whiteboard lined up was a photo moment! Good work as always, you're a machine. It's rather satisfying to see you learn the ropes more too, I was tempted to help you with the whiteboards but I wanted to see you get on with it and you found a much easier solution to a problem than I would've found, I was impressed :)

We may need you on the weekend of the 29th, I'll let you know.

Associate
OP
That look of relief on your face when the whiteboard lined up was a photo moment! Good work as always, you're a machine. It's rather satisfying to see you learn the ropes more too, I was tempted to help you with the whiteboards but I wanted to see you get on with it and you found a much easier solution to a problem than I would've found, I was impressed :)

We may need you on the weekend of the 29th, I'll let you know.

Haha, I blame that moment of overwhelming relief on the lack of sleep :)

Thanks again, it was a great weekend!

In regards to any further work, just let me know and I'll definitely be there..

Back
Top Bottom