Am i going crazy...

Glad you've found something that helps but it's strange that would effect input lag,

I've heard increasing brightness can increase response time. Can't vouch for it as I don't notice it on my 60Hz IPS but I do notice the difference from 60Hz to 72Hz when overclocked. For example in driving games the car/bike turns better whereas on 60Hz it can feel like it's understeering, oddly enough. I also get mild dizziness at 60Hz when I turn the cam sharply. And it helps with scrolling smoothness. So that's something Wyndmere could also try, to squeeze even more improvement out.

I've heard increasing brightness can increase response time. Can't vouch for it as I don't notice it on my 60Hz IPS but I do notice the difference from 60Hz to 72Hz when overclocked. For example in driving games the car/bike turns better whereas on 60Hz it can feel like it's understeering, oddly enough. I also get mild dizziness at 60Hz when I turn the cam sharply. And it helps with scrolling smoothness. So that's something Wyndmere could also try, to squeeze even more improvement out.
You mean increasing brightness lowers response time (better) or increases it (worse)?

Back
Top Bottom