Am I missing something? High GPU temps (60c load - EKWB 3080ti FE)

Associate
Mining for me on a 5700xt is around 70c on the mem temp at 1850mhz, you can boost it to 1920mhz for the extra hash but i get instability issues.

Gaming wise overclocked to 1850mhz get 59'c i can boost to 2000mhz clock 63'c water temps sit around 37.8 - 40'c much better than before, anything above 1750mhz my temps were crazily into 90'c - 106'c which is just about the threshold. i noticed that emptying the old coolant was not a nice colour. but i think my previous fans were the issue as they were not static pressure.

Airflow fans are not really suited for Radiators and getting into watercooling there are so many fans it can be quite daunting choosing the correct one's, I am now running 2x Artic P12 Pressure Optimised Fans and getting a lot better temps, so i need to change the other 2 fans that are currently intake and have 2 fans under the GPU as airflow exhaust. My Case is the Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic and i think the main issue for the case is airflow into the case as it has glass panels.
I have the same case and agree, even though it looks nice with the glass it turns into a huge heat box. Nvidia memory on the 3090 is known to run ridiculously hot

Back
Top Bottom