am I the only one that gets bored of a case?

Soldato
Problem is, too many nice cases out there!! I just bought a Caselabs S5, looks incredible even though I won't be building it (WC build, my first) for a few months at least!! It'll happily sit in its box til then :D

I almost went for that on the MM but i'm holding off for one of the new Caselabs cases.

Associate
I change my case a lot, the mrs always has a go! To be fair to her, in the last 2 years I've had almost 10 ...
Blimey I thought I was extravagant changing mine every 9-12 months. My main problem is the cases backing up - I've got some really nice cases sat around because I don't get around to selling them :)

Soldato
When I was younger and going to lans I used to quite often and change it up, now I've got a Caselabs and it does everything required of a case. Only time I would get rid of that case would be if I downsized and stopped watercooling.

Associate
OP
Debating changing my h440 as its just too damn hot. There lively cases but bad for airflow.
yea you are not the first person I have seen saying this.
My lads system doesnt get used as hard as mine so I thought his would be ok in the H440 but its not happening.
Think I need to find my self a Fractal Design Define C windowed case and I should be happy for a little while..

Associate
Changed my case 5 times in the last 7-8 years, I know the feeling, Went from HAF X to Cosmos 2, then 780T, to just replacing a white H440 with a Corsair 570x, complete b**** to build in and still things to fix cos Corsair clearly rushed it, but lovely looking thing.

Associate
I change my case almost every year, I usually spend a few weeks researching which case to buy, then enjoy the case for a few months, before thinking "I can mod this to look better". So I mod the case, and then after about a year I see something new, and have to sell and upgrade. :D

Soldato
Ive just received a new Parvum, inspired by orbitalwash. A little custom X2.0 in white and red. Really like this one, could be a keeper!

That said, I still keeping looking at Caselabs SM8 in white for my ATX board!

Associate
I'm too lazy to get another case, it's the one thing I never upgrade. I researched my current case (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 orange) for a few weeks and will stick with it for years now.

Associate
We should set up a case exchange for those of us afflicted with case-itis :) (though for all I know there might be one already in the members market! )

Associate
OP
Bored of my Corsair Air 540, I will get a different case on my next build as I will downsize to Micro-ATX.
I really fancy a 540 but my desk says no :(

We should set up a case exchange for those of us afflicted with case-itis :) (though for all I know there might be one already in the members market! )

sounds like a good plan to me..

Back
Top Bottom