Amazon Black Friday Deals Week 2011 - Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

Soldato
http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_uk_luib3v?node=161428031

Black Friday Deals Week 2011--What is it?

Black Friday will feature hundreds of time-limited Lightning Deals over five days from Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25. Offers will include Books, Music, Electronics, Sports, Fashion, Kitchen & Home, Health & Beauty and much more.

From Monday, November 21 Black Friday Deals will be live on the Today's Deals Page.

Black Friday Deals Week will be powered by Lightning Deals, so you can see the time and quantity of remaining deals in real time.

Black Friday 2010
In 2010, Amazon.co.uk's Black Friday set a new benchmark in UK retail. Over 500 deals in five days included discounts of up to 80% on a range of bestselling products: hit CDs from Susan Boyle and Take That for £1. Other highlights included huge savings on LEGO, Adobe software, Timex watches, and Sony TVs.

Why is it Called Black Friday?
There are a number of theories about where the name "Black Friday" came from. To some it was the start of a profitable period for US retailers, who moved into the black after running at a loss for the previous nine months. Others believe it comes from a description by the police, when rampant bargain-hunters would cause havoc on the streets.

Obviously, no discussion of anything relating to OcUK's main proposition.

I am after some cheap knives and some pans :D

Awaits the stampede from the Secret Santa bunch looking for a bargain.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure how long this thread will last somehow.

And they also have Cyber Monday in the US now as well. Black Friday deals are usually in stores and Monday are online.

Soldato
I remember this thread from last year. It was all very exciting. I too am after some new pans so let's work together Gimpymoo!
Awesome deals are to be had!

Soldato
A wee bumpy bump for this. Starts in a few minutes. I don't need anything, but I have my credit card ready and willing to go for some bargains! That Polly Pocket adventure island set looks pretty awesome...

Soldato
Ah, it's still early for me Maccy!

The Jersey shop is having a big Monday sale today, I guess to compete with the Rainforest? (I'm going to look silly if they do this every Monday though!) May be worth checking that out as well if you're after some goodies. The PS3 looks like a good deal...

Man of Honour
:( why do I never learn and save money,

Denny white or blue dinner set is coming up today I bet that is at least half price
Also Phillips hair clippers, I may be able to afford them
Maybe the Etnies lo cut trainers II

Last edited:
Soldato
Waiting patiently for a SS present seems like a sensible thing to do... (despite having to do essays and uni work!)

Also keeping an eye on some peter jones socks as ones made for a 14 are way better than stretching socks :D

Back
Top Bottom