Amazon Black Friday Deals Week 2011 - Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

Soldato
I'm thinking about the Denny stuff, but I really can't afford it. It would be an extravagant purchase for me, akin to buying a new telly. But if the price is good... ;)

Those earings are horrible!

Man of Honour
I'm thinking about the Denny stuff, but I really can't afford it. It would be an extravagant purchase for me, akin to buying a new telly. But if the price is good... ;)

A lot of stuff seems to be half price.
It's so tempting, I can't afford it, but but :(

I wonder if they'll have sealskinz gloves or something similar.

Associate
Wow Adobe Lightroom 3 for £120, down from the £220 I paid for it back in August.

I phoned my Dad who has been thinking about buying Lightroom 3 as well, by the time I had finished dialling it had been sold out! Got him to join the waiting list just in case. A few things tempt my facy later on, but its the secret items that you have to wait until their revealed that are sometimes the bargins, Lightroom 3 being an example.

edit: Dad is on the waiting list in case anyone cancels their decision to buy, his place in the queue for Lightroom 3 is no. 321!!

Last edited:
Soldato
When is it white friday, hispanic friday, asian friday?

But seriously, was hoping a kindle would appear, damni t!

Last edited:
Soldato
New system makes it so much easier to get items, nothing terribly exciting yet, Inception wasn't a good price tbh, got the Klipsch headphones for £50 as a spare pair, though not an amazing price, was hoping they'd have went to £30.

Best bargains recently was the Bestbuy bluray reductions; I managed to buy over 50 blu-rays :p

Man of Honour
Denby at 50% off, still too much for me. You going for it AH2 or waiting for another colour?

I want the white. But even at 50% I don't think I can afford it this month :(, if I did it would be in the hope I could sell my car to pay for it. Especially as they aren't exactly what I want, but then I'm struggling to find anything which jumps out at me. Other than Spies risotto type bowl. But it seems to be a discontinued model.

Back
Top Bottom