Amazon Black Friday Deals Week 2011 - Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

Soldato
:( why do I never learn and save money,

Denny white or blue dinner set is coming up today I bet that is at least half price
Also Phillips hair clippers, I may be able to afford them
Maybe the Etnies lo cut trainers II

Surely the last week in the month would be the worst week to do it for almost everyone?

Why did I have to move house at the beginning of this month too :(

Man of Honour
Some of the deals are okay, but there really is some rubbish. Dogfood? In a Black Friday sale? Seriously?

It's not as if it's only one or two products. It's loads of products over 5 days. There's been plenty of expensive stuff and plenty that people want, many of us have already purchased something. It usually gets better on the Friday as well, kind of in the name.
Also its better than ok, minimum 30% off and significantly cheaper anywhere else on the net.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Surely the last week in the month would be the worst week to do it for almost everyone?
You do realise its meant for the day after Thanksgiving; so similar to Boxing Day sales, so its kinda always been the last week of Novemeberr - youve had plenty of notice ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
A heads up, Adobe Lightroom 3 is back on in 15 minutes. It was reduced by £100 when it appeared yesterday, from £215 to £119. hopefully it will be the same price today, sold out within seconds though yesterday. Hope to have more chance today.

Back
Top Bottom