Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Associate
The nvidia shield TV's just sold like hotcakes at 21% off! I got one shipped in from the US in August but 21% off is one of those little unbelievable deals that spring up from time to time during the sales.

Caporegime
If that camel camel site has a price that is lower than the current price of something on Amazon is it likely the black friday price will match that lower price?

POB

POB

Soldato
Hhhm Amazon playing sneaky as normal.

Transformers game was £19.99 yesterday now up to £29.67 but a lightning deal of £18.99.

Thanks for the 40% discount Amazon!

Associate
The nvidia shield TV's just sold like hotcakes at 21% off! I got one shipped in from the US in August but 21% off is one of those little unbelievable deals that spring up from time to time during the sales.

Another retailer is advertising it for £119.99 tomorrow, so don't worry if you missed out.

Last edited:
Associate
Dang it!! Just seen the LG Urbane smartwatch is now available for £129.99! :eek: But already 100% claimed and Waitlist is full! :( Can't believe I missed that! And it was the smartwatch I was after!

It did go live at 9am (for Prime accounts). Perhaps it will be back again tomorrow though... I was lucky enough to get one, but then I was waiting for it as soon as it went live.

Back
Top Bottom