Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Caporegime
Don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting wholesale price's but I feel a little let down from the way they put how great this years deal's would be

Same with every retailer though. The days of genuine bargains at silly prices are long gone.

Best you can hope for is that it's the cheapest its ever been. That might be only £5 or £10 but that's Black Friday for you.

The 900d and some of the keyboards are great prices but yeah like you say, nobody is giving away £150 items for £60.

Last edited:
Associate
Computer's etc never have crazy sale's to much demand and I was only expecting to see say £5 or £10 off things I was looking at buying for my self-build this x-mas, but there is nothing here that screams spend spend spend

Associate
Don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting wholesale price's but I feel a little let down from the way they put how great this years deal's would be

Yeah, depends what you're after though. PC Parts never really have massive discounts unless you're going second hand.

Some decent savings though, just not on anything I particularly need unless I go 4K.....

....or swap my Primo for this..... :eek::eek::eek:

Edit: Looks like it would be near impossible to watercool so not for me chef, I'm full.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone remember being a kid in the 80s and going to the big toy shop sales. In Newcastle there was Fenwick's toy department and a Hamley's shop.

I remember things being less than half price. I picked up a Starcom space base for about a tenner when it was at least 35 quid before Christmas. I remember getting a scalextric set for at least half price also. Board games knocked down in price and then knocked down in price again as the sale was coming to an end.

Different times...

Caporegime
Does anyone remember being a kid in the 80s and going to the big toy shop sales. In Newcastle there was Fenwick's toy department and a Hamley's shop.

I remember things being less than half price. I picked up a Starcom space base for about a tenner when it was at least 35 quid before Christmas. I remember getting a scalextric set for at least half price also. Board games knocked down in price and then knocked down in price again as the sale was coming to an end.

Different times...

Yeah proper sale prices. Like i have said, this black Friday thing is basically everything the cheapest its ever been but no massive bargains.

A bargain would by half price or less. Those days have gone.

Associate
Only thing I have bought so far is some soundmagic E10s for £19.00 or £16 after the music credit, been considering them for a while and seemed an ok price.

Soldato
Only thing I have bought so far is some soundmagic E10s for £19.00 or £16 after the music credit, been considering them for a while and seemed an ok price.

I've just gone for the same. They get really good reviews with a lot of people saying they punch way above their price point, so for £19 i'm really pleased.

Back
Top Bottom