Amazon Pilot, Bosch.

Caporegime
If you get a chance, watch this. It's only one episode but it is well written and acted. Based on the Harry Bosch series of books by Michael Connelly it's excellent. From the usual outlets or available on www.amazon.com for free I think. Well worth seeking out. Now I just need to convince them to make it some how.

Just found out its on Lovefilm here in the UK as well.

Permabanned
Just finished watching the first season and thought it was excellent. Couldn't quite get used to his partner though, even right up to the end i kept seeing him as his Marlo character in The Wire, he's just so distinctive looking.

Man of Honour
No way. How have I not heard about this. Love the Bosch books. Off to track it down.. Hopefully it won't be a let down
Cheers

So this...

New nothing about it.
Please be good and please make lots,
Only git 1 and a half series of House left, then I'm on the look for something else.

Soldato
I've read the books over the years and I'm not sure if they can transfer a complex character into a tv show.

Harry is a great protagonist which has kept me entertained for years, give Concrete Blonde or Trunk Music ago if you haven't picked up the books

Soldato
Last night I watched up to episode 5, I can safely say that if I didn't have to go to bed then I could have quite easily done it all in one sitting. It's top notch TV with a damn good cast giving quality performances.

Permabanned
When the scene came along with Julia showing her backside and side boob i admit i skipped back to make sure i was seeing right. Never thought of her in a sexual way even years ago when the actress was in 24, i do now :D

Soldato
Hammered this over the weekend, now up to episode 7. It is utterly flawed and infuriating in parts but very compelling in others.

Why did they take so long to visit the father if they thought he was the prime suspect? The case was in the news so there was a risk he could have fled.

Also they questioned the father over who the other boys were in the picture but I don't remember them asking the sister?

Man of Honour
Got round to watching the first episode and it's great. Very much reminds me off the book and the main actor was a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom