Amazon Pilot, Bosch.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
First thing I said to myself before starting bosch was as long as it ain't another American cop show then ill give it a try.....

Still watched season1 it was good but I put it on the B list of tv series ie shows I could easily not bother to watch ie black sails, helix, ncis etc.....

Ill add Cybercrime tv series to that above list also, I wish they could do more shows like breaking bad or anything other then a cop show.

Soldato
I have to say i was rather underwhelmed by the whole series. I didn't the plot to be terribly compelling, the serial guy just wasn't convincing to me and I thought that whole story line was rather dumb.

I like Titus Welliver and thought he put in a good performance but the actual character just seemed like a bit of a cliché.

Man of Honour
Trailer on IMDB for season two. Saying 2/13 for release :D

Why is this thread in the us section, as it's amazon prime, it's world wide release isn't it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The job you are being paid for I hope...

Yep, to nights exciting work is sit in a van for 10hrs waiting for a phone call I know isn't going to happen.
Fabulous rules the companies set.
Makes a nice change as I'm normally the one doing the work, while others have this easy job.

Back
Top Bottom